2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 11
We're still bickering about farming? All Halo 5 players who hate it are going to to have to let it go.
Wrong. Just because you're able to kill/farm some random matched up and uncooridnated teams doesn't make you good. They are pathetic for killing them over and over again (which isn't a challenge) and enjoying it, or even worse bragging about it.

If you farm and say it's fun you are pathetic in my eyes.
Arbiter376 wrote:
We're still bickering about farming? All Halo 5 players who hate it are going to to have to let it go.
That's like letting someone off the hook, despite them starting a school shooting.

It's morally wrong, and it's something that should be fought for until justice is properly served.
Yeah they do. Yesterday after a good assault game(no farming) a guy invited me and 10 other. Went into warzone and triple capped and blew to core. 2 game, same thing happenbut they decided to not core until they farm kills. ( i heard them say farm ) i took that oni chaingun turret and tore the core down, left the lobby and reported all of them. XD!.
BEFORE THAT I HAD A CONVERSATION WITH THEM. HERE IS WHAT I FOUND OUT ABOUT FARMERS.
These guys are not some pshchotic gamers who enjoy buy hurting other. The dont farm Achilles. They do it because they are good at game. You kniw when you go randoms against organized fireteams of 4 in slayer who are in onyx/ champion.
Tyese are just good player. They do what normal players do, capture bases,kill people. They are good thats why we are not able to defend. So yeah they are not some jerks, but they are just normal guys. Some of them are so friend and nice people to be with. I met one guy, he was farming yet he was a very good person, he didnt use any bad word but instead funny comment or line just like I do. he is very Friendly as well. He is in my favorite friends now.
SO DONT JUDGE PEOPLE BY THE GAME BUT BY THEIR PERSONALITY. YOU CANT JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER.
Exceptions. There are some like most of us imagine them. But not all are like that. If 6ou really want to report someone, join their lobby, talk to them in a friendly manner. Be parient, they will give away everything you need for proof without asking a question.
So please DO NOT REPORT GOOD PLAYERS IF YOU CANT FIGHT THEM.
ALSO I AM NOT LIKE THAT. I AM JUST A CASUAL WHO HAPPENS TO BE BETWEEN DIAMOND/ONYX.( droped in rank become of running solo and 300 ms latency in my country )

I hops this helps any of the good player out there( you can thank me if it works)
If you are not like them and reportjust anyone, please stop. You are not being nice but you yourself are becoming a part of the ill side of the community, by runing someones profile. That make you no better than the true bad guys out there.
So please, I beg you to stop.
Try and work on your grammar please, I had a hard time reading your forum post.
Run5k wrote:
I'm not proud, I just don't think everybody is such a baby to leave a game they actually enjoy due to one bad experience.
Please, don't underestimate the tremendous negative impact that farmers (like you) have had upon the Halo 5 online community.

First of all, this isn't merely "one bad experience." This has been occurring over several months, and even when we look at it strictly from your perspective, you have affected thousands of Warzone players with your horrendous sportsmanship.

As I have said before, within my own Xbox Live friends list I know at least 30 people who either refuse to play standard Warzone or quit playing Halo 5 completely because of the childish behavior of farmers. Those same farmers who would label them as "babies" need to to take a long look in the mirror first.
So because I have a different way of having fun I'm the baby? I'm the baby for fighting back against farmers? I'm the baby for not leaving anymore than 4 games I've been farmed out of hundreds? Yeah, I think its childish to expect everybody to adhere to rules over a video game. I'm sorry but in all seriousness when most people buy a game they don't think "I'm going to make sure everybody has a fun time even when I play against them!" No, its more like "so how can I have fun playing this?" While I admit farmings unsporting I have to say since this is online where potentially nobody knows who yo are, people are going to do what they want until they encounter problems. This would be different in real life but this just goes to show you that not everything about the real world and online world can be carried over.

Before someone gets triggered, I don't mean that its excusable that people don't follow the rules, I just don't think expecting fairness from everybody is the right way to go.
As this is just a cult thread to come and complain about farming without trying to make up any solutions I'm gonna take my leave. But before I go, I must say that you guys must understand, everybody isn't entitled to make you happy, and nor do they care what you think because as far as they are concerned, they will never meet you IRL or have to deal with you again. So calling them pathetic and acting as if your opinion holds some weight with them is, as I now see it, a waste of time and bad for your health.

P.S. I know nobody cares so lol, another 2 minutes wasted.
As this is just a cult thread to come and complain about farming without trying to make up any solutions I'm gonna take my leave. But before I go, I must say that you guys must understand, everybody isn't entitled to make you happy, and nor do they care what you think because as far as they are concerned, they will never meet you IRL or have to deal with you again. So calling them pathetic and acting as if your opinion holds some weight with them is, as I now see it, a waste of time and bad for your health.

P.S. I know nobody cares so lol, another 2 minutes wasted.
It's the same preachers in every one of these threads. Not even a discussion at this point
While I admit farmings unsporting I have to say since this is online where potentially nobody knows who yo are, people are going to do what they want until they encounter problems. This would be different in real life but this just goes to show you that not everything about the real world and online world can be carried over.
So in other words, your philosophy involves acting self-centered, condescending, and completely ignoring the most common guidelines of sportsmanship simply because you can hide behind the anonymity of your Xbox Live gamertag. If you can get away with it, you will do it.

Once again, very classy. Thank you for making the online Halo community (and Xbox Live as a whole) a better place.
Run5k wrote:
While I admit farmings unsporting I have to say since this is online where potentially nobody knows who yo are, people are going to do what they want until they encounter problems. This would be different in real life but this just goes to show you that not everything about the real world and online world can be carried over.
So in other words, your philosophy involves acting self-centered, condescending, and completely ignoring the most common guidelines of sportsmanship simply because you can hide behind the anonymity of your Xbox Live gamertag. If you can get away with it, you will do it.

Once again, very classy. Thank you for making the online Halo community (and Xbox Live as a whole) a better place.
Still fear mongering I see lol
Vnm1000Vpr wrote:
It's the same preachers in every one of these threads. Not even a discussion at this point
Ironically, your typical post within these threads is just to "complain about the complainers." They are often only one or two-sentence contributions with a sarcastic commentary about the people who are actually advocating fair-play and sportsmanship. What does that say about you?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Nice guys or not, that still shows a character flaw. It's not much different than kicking someone while they're down. I don't think these nice people as you call them realize that they are messing with other people's KDs for the sake of their own fun. What people of that calibre aught to be doing is actually going up against people who can hold their own. Because it's no secret that these fights are extremely one sided. I mean I guess it's ok if they do it every once in a while, but if they do it on a regular basis and continually go against people who can't really do anything about it, than that's wrong and I don't condone it. It's pretty easy for you to say this because you're not on the other side. You must be good enough to only see one side of it. Try walking a mile in their shoes first before you go calling out people for doing what's to be expected, and with good reason. There are such people who are farmed like that on a regular daily basis. Now I can't say that I can personally relate to them, because haven't been put in those situations very often, thankfully. But I feel for them because it has happened to me before. And I'd think it safe to assume that someone as good at halo as you wouldn't take very kindly to a noticeable change in your victory tide. People who are good tend to like to stay good. Hitting rock bottom after a long time on the top doesn't feel good, and has the potential to discourage once good players off of their Agame. Oh and I've seen plenty of farm games. The people who do the farming tend to use cheap and cowardly tactics that don't involve skill, but that are dependent on hiding when they are in a situation they can't win and only fighting when all the odds are in their favor. It's pretty easy to shoot fish in a barrel, and it's not honorable to make a habit of, no matter who you are. Work on your English and your ethics before you might choose to reply to me dude...
Vnm1000Vpr wrote:
As many people that have torn your childish fear mongering to shreds, thread after thread?
Nobody has ever posted a genuinely compelling counter-point against what I have said against farming, and certainly not you. Insults merely distract people from the truth, but I'm sure that's probably your intention.
Run5k wrote:

Amen to that brother! XD
Well I don't really care what farmers say but in the end it's bad sportsmanlike conduct keep an enemy team from doing anything but responding I don't care how good they are I don't care if they justify it overall you will hurt the community by continuing this practice.
Best way to stop farming is the have the gore give a -Yoink- load of xp for destroying it in a certain amount of time...problem solved
Hop3 wrote:
Wrong. Just because you're able to kill/farm some random matched up and uncooridnated teams doesn't make you good. They are pathetic for killing them over and over again (which isn't a challenge) and enjoying it, or even worse bragging about it.

If you farm and say it's fun you are pathetic in my eyes.
True but what is the alternative for them? That's how a match is designed to go if one team is just that much better than the other? Fix other than "stop farming" please.
Best way to stop farming is the have the gore give a -Yoink- load of xp for destroying it in a certain amount of time...problem solved
That would indeed fix it. Good fix
farmers?? :o
No, they do it for their own ego and stats.

End of story.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 11