2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 11
I have intentionally extend CTF game in H3 just to get the more kills possible, there weren't any Achilles I wasn't called farmer or reported for "cheating"
I have intentionally extend CTF game in H3 just to get the more kills possible, there weren't any Achilles I wasn't called farmer or reported for "cheating"
Reporting farmers for "cheating" would be an abuse of the report system.
Reporting farmers for "unsporting conduct", not so much.
But make no mistake, based on your own testimony you were farming in Halo 3. Just because no one called you out on it doesn't mean you weren't doing it.
Chimera30 wrote:
But make no mistake, based on your own testimony you were farming in Halo 3. Just because no one called you out on it doesn't mean you weren't doing it.
but people did not complain about it like they do now.

Most shooter nowadays have this feeling of spawn killed and yes is frustrating , yes I have been triple cap too for 15 minutes too but you need to manage that frustration and not blame the game because I think all shooters are going to be like that.

probably the only shooter I remember that did no have this "spawn kill" was Half life ( it had spawns right ? )
Chimera30 wrote:
Reporting farmers for "cheating" would be an abuse of the report system.
Reporting farmers for "unsporting conduct", not so much.
I see people do it now in H3 on MCC in BTB even now. When I see it happen I just quit.
This occurs with 1 sided matchups (like diamond facing high onyx). This isnt confined to a small amount or certain kind of people. This is something that I think most people have been on the recieving/ dishing side of it. I myself have been reluctantly on both sides. In my defense you cant cap a flag in 4s if half your team is playing for kills while the other team is still trying to win (I try it every time). Unfortunately I dont think this will ever stop being an issue take trash talking before or after games for example. I encounter trash talk through messages at least once every other day even though I specifically do not hear or talk to people. On the flip side I encounter farming probably once a month. As a result compared to other things that go on I dont think its really a big issue maybe it is for lower tier players. Like maybe High tier players purposely placing bad in placement matches to face weaker opponents wich I see very regularly.
Chimera30 wrote:
but people did not complain about it like they do now.

Most shooter nowadays have this feeling of spawn killed and yes is frustrating , yes I have been triple cap too for 15 minutes too but you need to manage that frustration and not blame the game because I think all shooters are going to be like that.

probably the only shooter I remember that did no have this "spawn kill" was Half life ( it had spawns right ? )
You can complain all you want about how people are too sensitive these days, or that political correctness is stupid, or that gaming caters to filthy casuals, blah blah blah. And that's all well and good. But the fact is people now are complaining about farming. And in some cases, their complaints actually cause real repercussions (red reppers). So yeah, you can talk about the glory days of gaming and blame other players for complaining too much and getting butthurt, but at the end of the day, the only people who potentially have something to lose are the people on the wrong end of those reports. It's one of those situations where you shouldn't be surprised. The "suck it up" argument never actually does anything.
How are you supposed to bring new players into a series that is already a fair bit harder than other FPS games, if the main casual game mode they play is overrun by people that pad their stats and pubstomp new players to make themselves feel better?

Sure, maybe Achilles was a convenient excuse for why companies would get organized and farm people. It was an efficient way to rack up kills and then get a core victory, required a basic 12 man team (which if played against randoms who were matched up made it that much easier), and as your company grew, got easier. But even after Achilles was achieved, people continued doing this

If the person who you played with just farms for the sake of farming, ask yourself what kind of "good" player and "good" person needs to team up with others and continuously kill solo or new players to pad their stats?

It's like seeing an NBA player schooling kids on some small court behind a school and giving his full effort. Yeah he's winning, sure his stats are great. But does he really need to feel good that he beat some 15 year olds who play basketball for fun?
A good farmer always tends to his crop, even if that crop is farming kills like no tommorow for their Spartan Company ranch. I'm not for farming myself, because honestly, Spartan Company or not, I'm not much for farming at all.
Yeah they do. Yesterday after a good assault game(no farming) a guy invited me and 10 other. Went into warzone and triple capped and blew to core. 2 game, same thing happenbut they decided to not core until they farm kills. ( i heard them say farm ) i took that oni chaingun turret and tore the core down, left the lobby and reported all of them. XD!.
BEFORE THAT I HAD A CONVERSATION WITH THEM. HERE IS WHAT I FOUND OUT ABOUT FARMERS.
These guys are not some pshchotic gamers who enjoy buy hurting other. The dont farm Achilles. They do it because they are good at game. You kniw when you go randoms against organized fireteams of 4 in slayer who are in onyx/ champion.
Tyese are just good player. They do what normal players do, capture bases,kill people. They are good thats why we are not able to defend. So yeah they are not some jerks, but they are just normal guys. Some of them are so friend and nice people to be with. I met one guy, he was farming yet he was a very good person, he didnt use any bad word but instead funny comment or line just like I do. he is very Friendly as well. He is in my favorite friends now.
SO DONT JUDGE PEOPLE BY THE GAME BUT BY THEIR PERSONALITY. YOU CANT JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER.
Exceptions. There are some like most of us imagine them. But not all are like that. If 6ou really want to report someone, join their lobby, talk to them in a friendly manner. Be parient, they will give away everything you need for proof without asking a question.
So please DO NOT REPORT GOOD PLAYERS IF YOU CANT FIGHT THEM.
ALSO I AM NOT LIKE THAT. I AM JUST A CASUAL WHO HAPPENS TO BE BETWEEN DIAMOND/ONYX.( droped in rank become of running solo and 300 ms latency in my country )

I hops this helps any of the good player out there( you can thank me if it works)
If you are not like them and reportjust anyone, please stop. You are not being nice but you yourself are becoming a part of the ill side of the community, by runing someones profile. That make you no better than the true bad guys out there.
So please, I beg you to stop.
it doesn't matter farming is wrong and will be the death of halo. Believe it or not most of the players are kids and will trash the game and go to cod or overwatch because of the fact that farming is a problem. I dont know what world you think your living in but havent you thought that those people are respectable and caring. if there so caring then why do they farm. I played 18 games of warzone. guess what 16 of them was farmers. their talking to each other not the other team. I completely disagree with you but i see we're human
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Neyrra wrote:
Dude, I've farmed before and I can assure you, it's for kills and kills only.
boi thats a lie and you know it. spawn kills is wrong in all games
It's the truth. I can tell from my experience.
Neyrra wrote:
Neyrra wrote:
No its not you do it to ruin others time that they could have been on other game. Time that they could be having fun not being frustrated by the fact of farming for something. if you had REAL skill you wouldn't have to farm to get your stats up
Neyrra wrote:
Neyrra wrote:
No its not you do it to ruin others time that they could have been on other game. Time that they could be having fun not being frustrated by the fact of farming for something. if you had REAL skill you would have to farm to get your stats up
You know, you can just quit.
Oh and it also gets our stats up.
Farmers are noobs
If you become a farmer, you have to atleast be good enough to get 2 or 3 bases and hold them off for a while... Not noobs.. Annoying but not noobs.
So your a farmer?
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
Spoiler:
Show
Vnm1000Vpr wrote:
LKG Gluby wrote:
actually the real truth about farmers dates back way in the 1800s
Domestication of plants brought communities together for almost 10 millennia. Not this community though :'(
its honestly such a shame :'(
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 11