1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. ...
  8. 11
good people don't do bad things. Good players don't need to artificially boost their stats or take advantage of broken mechanics to play the game.
by that reason there is no such thing as a good person, everyone has done something bad before
have you heard of righting the wrong. making a personality of yourself
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.
Spoiler:
Show
Actually, a lot of people who farm don't care.

I've been in lobbies where people have tried to farm or purposely let them have a third base when we could easily take it.
I've stopped them from farming, and left because I don't want to be associated with such people.
And I ask them give me a good reason to not. No one could.
Most of them probably know it's bad, they just don't care.

Us at Achilles 16, we almost have helmet. But if a member farms, oh I can boot them. But we almost have the helmet so, good thing I haven't had to kick anyone for farming.
So yeah, I do the report thing.
I don't farm. You farm, I report.
I wish 343i would hand out bans already for farming... A good day or two might make some people rethink their choices.
Farmers dont care that they farm. It's unsporting behavior. If say team A is stuck in their base unable to move and are basically giving up but team B refuses to end it we've a farming situation. Farming Kills is the objective here.

This is diffrent from if Team B pushes team A to their base and fights to destroy their core. Here theyre just playing the game the way it was ment to be played.
I have intentionally extend CTF game in H3 just to get the more kills possible, there weren't any Achilles I wasn't called farmer or reported for "cheating"
you were in custom games of course you weren't
I have intentionally extend CTF game in H3 just to get the more kills possible, there weren't any Achilles I wasn't called farmer or reported for "cheating"
you were in custom games of course you weren't
the only customs I 've played in H3 were infection
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
I don't care if you're a good person or not, farming ruins the game for the people on the receiving end.
Sure its just a game, and sure they're simply more skilled players, but the fun aspect of any game is finding some resolve of completing the objective, and anyone whose more skilled should respect that, rather then drag it out and making it miserable for the opposing team. I bet its fun to farm, but I also bet its not at all fun for the other team, who are just running into the field with no chance of resisting, and there being no time limit in Warzone, its never-ending. Its like being "it" in tag, but the other players happen to be professional track runners, so the chances are you'll likely never be able to catch them, but of course the game can't end until you do. The only difference in Halo is that the professional runners/(farmers) are capable of winning but choose not to. So my example is not meant to state that skilled players should either submit or not play for the sake of whose' "it". I'm trying to make point that skilled players should be respectful to the opposing team and finish the game when they have the skill to.
Walker184 wrote:
Sure its just a game, and sure they're simply more skilled players, but the fun aspect of any game is finding some resolve of completing the objective, and anyone whose more skilled should respect that, rather then drag it out and making it miserable for the opposing team. I bet its fun to farm, but I also bet its not at all fun for the other team, who are just running into the field with no chance of resisting, and there being no time limit in Warzone, its never-ending. Its like being "it" in tag, but the other players happen to be professional track runners, so the chances are you'll likely never be able to catch them, but of course the game can't end until you do. The only difference in Halo is that the professional runners/(farmers) are capable of winning but choose not to. So my example is not meant to state that skilled players should either submit or not play for the sake of whose' "it". I'm trying to make point that skilled players should be respectful to the opposing team and finish the game when they have the skill to.
I have said for months now that Warzone should have a time limit. there is no reason not to. Its ok though, In a month or two when some big games come out and halo loses a lot of players it will come as no surprise. I know several that only play because they are waiting for something else specifically this Fall.
I didn't read through all the 9 pages, 3 was enough for me but I'll just leave this here. It happened over the weekend... https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-ca/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/mode/warzone/matches/bcebf6a8-6905-4cd3-b832-42dd8b7eb28e/players/jlc4life?gameHistoryMatchIndex=7&gameHistoryGameModeFilter=Warzone

If we were lucky enough to spawn inside the Core we would run to the back in the "spawning" zone and have a party there to allow the opposite team destroy the core, but instead they would come inside our core and nuke us with whatever they had. We intentionally left the core open for them to destroy and what they do is kill destroy us instead? If not we would spawn outside and don't make it anywhere...

6v12 and they would keep going on like that for about 5 minutes. What's the point?
Nice information to have. I know not all "farmers" are bad but some do use it to their advantage.
JLC4LIFE wrote:
I didn't read through all the 9 pages, 3 was enough for me but I'll just leave this here. It happened over the weekend... https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-ca/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/mode/warzone/matches/bcebf6a8-6905-4cd3-b832-42dd8b7eb28e/players/jlc4life?gameHistoryMatchIndex=7&gameHistoryGameModeFilter=Warzone

If we were lucky enough to spawn inside the Core we would run to the back in the "spawning" zone and have a party there to allow the opposite team destroy the core, but instead they would come inside our core and nuke us with whatever they had. We intentionally left the core open for them to destroy and what they do is kill destroy us instead? If not we would spawn outside and don't make it anywhere...

6v12 and they would keep going on like that for about 5 minutes. What's the point?
I had that happen a couple of times. One night I was partied up with a handful of friends and the enemy did as you described. In our base ignoring the core. We resorted to bunny hopping up and down in from of the core as a team, hoping the enemy's stray shots would blow the core. It was sad and funny. A glorious day for "Spartan Dads" company.
Arbiter376 wrote:
We're still bickering about farming? All Halo 5 players who hate it are going to to have to let it go.
thats not going to happen. (your a farmer for defending it)
Call me whatever you want. Your not the only one who hates farmers, I really hate it! Over the past months I have learned to just let it go since farming is something that 343 is never going to fix or do anything about it. Yes farming is a complete nuisance, but I've learned to endure it.
Vnm1000Vpr wrote:
Run5k wrote:
While I admit farmings unsporting I have to say since this is online where potentially nobody knows who yo are, people are going to do what they want until they encounter problems. This would be different in real life but this just goes to show you that not everything about the real world and online world can be carried over.
So in other words, your philosophy involves acting self-centered, condescending, and completely ignoring the most common guidelines of sportsmanship simply because you can hide behind the anonymity of your Xbox Live gamertag. If you can get away with it, you will do it.

Once again, very classy. Thank you for making the online Halo community (and Xbox Live as a whole) a better place.
Vnm1000Vpr wrote:
It's the same preachers in every one of these threads. Not even a discussion at this point
Ironically, your typical post within these threads is just to "complain about the complainers." They are often only one or two-sentence contributions with a sarcastic commentary about the people who are actually advocating fair-play and sportsmanship. What does that say about you?
As many people that have torn your childish fear mongering to shreds, thread after thread? You're not even worth it. You're like the crazy religitards crying every day that the world is going to end lol
you need to go to another game. we care for halo and i see you farmed. dont hide it little boy
Accuse anyone you disagree with of farming as a way to rile up the pitchforks? Haven't seen that one before lol The company I'm part of was commended here on Waypoint for NOT farming our way to Achilles. Try not drinking your cult leaders koolaid so readily
what's wrong with playing the game with 11 friends
Plucksy wrote:
what's wrong with playing the game with 11 friends
I'd say nothing. There's nothing wrong about it...unless they decide to make some "unsporting" maneuvers.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. ...
  8. 11