Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] The warden eternal during gameplay.

OP Anguirus2552

Do you think the Warden is appropriately powerful during gameplay?
Needs more hit marker
Needs more hit marker
I highly disagree, it needs more patch. I don't want to be racking up all of these crazy killstreaks, then gets all face lazered.
On a side note, the amount of VP (25) you get for killing the stealth elite is ridiculous.
Then it is an even fight...

Teammates, fire at will. Burn his robotic hide.
Imo, it would be awesome if the Warden Eternal was a mega boss, and red team and blue team would both have to temporarily team up to take it down. Or better yet, have red and blue team up to take down a Guardian. Just imagine an entire 24 man fleet of spartans in warthogs, ghosts, phaetons, scorpions and more. Now that I think about it, I'd rather have a guardian as a mega boss.
Are you seriously complaining about a Warzone boss being too OP? It's supposed to be OP and Badass, he's a mother BLAMing Warden Eternal, he should kick major butt!!
Are you seriously complaining about a Warzone boss being too OP? It's supposed to be OP and Badass, he's a mother BLAMing Warden Eternal, he should kick major butt!!
Yeah, I guess so.
This wasn't even funny. :/
I think I saw him use his sword maybe one time on one player.

I like immovable bullet sponges as much as the next guy, but I'd prefer if he got a little more physical.
PolyG3D wrote:

I like immovable bullet sponges as much as the next guy, but I'd prefer if he got a little more physical.
He did do the little laser eye thing though. It's a one hit kill.
PolyG3D wrote:

I saw a gameplay where he went to chase after some Wraiths. I think he got in a slash or two before he got wrecked. I suppose the issue is that as soon as he spawns, everyone spawning in on the spire constantly is raining down death on him, and late game everyone'es getting the better gear.
PolyG3D wrote:

I saw a gameplay where he went to chase after some Wraiths. I think he got in a slash or two before he got wrecked. I suppose the issue is that as soon as he spawns, everyone spawning in on the spire constantly is raining down death on him, and late game everyone'es getting the better gear.
Yeah, I guess it's hard for an AI to prioritize when there are two teams of 12 people.
He is way too easy. They should change his position. He should spawn were the two hunters spawned earlier on the spire. Also add two strong prometheans. That way he isn't outnumbered that much. Keep in mind you get 150 points for killing him. So yes he should be quite a challenge.
Idk what footage some of you guys watched but in everyone one i seen he got owned very fast. He doesnt even kill anyone that shoots at him. He kind of reminds me of a boss in destiny that just takes tons of bullets from range and barely can hit you.

I think he should be more aggressive and not placed out in the open where he can be killed too easily. He also needs to spawn will more AI's that can help him. I also think that he should attempt more melee kills with his sword. All the gameplay i seen he just like shot laser/rocket stuff out of his chest as everyone just lights him up.

He needs to be way way harder imo based on footage.
The damage output on him is decent enough, the frequency of it, not so much. They should probably kick up his aggressiveness levels, and make him move around a lot more, Right now he almost seems like a Destiny bullet sponge. That is, at least from the gameplay i've seen so far.
I think warden eternal could take a page from destiny on this note. Some sort of zone/area shielding to force players to move instead of piling DPS on.

With the shield reflecting back bullets and explosives to make it doubly dangerous to just keep firing.
Needs more cowbell.
Please do not post links to shock pages/videos.