2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. ...
  9. 18
Most of the helmets and armor are pretty eh. So oh well.
I like the halo 3 helmets
You guys are so wrong the worst helmets for me gotta be
  1. Legionnaire
  2. Marauder
  3. Foehammer (looks awesome if combined with any other armour)
  4. Athlon Varazdat
  5. Recluse
  6. Viper
  7. EVA
  8. Buccaneer (good for displaying new visors)
  9. Maverick
  10. Valkyrie (good with viper armour)
  11. Seeker
Definitely gotta be Legionare.
Named after a Roman troop type, but has a more Mezoamerican theme.
Call me tasteless but.
Seeker is by far my least favourite variant. It's got a butt chin and doesn't look either fashionable, functional, or even comfortable.
All personal opinion. "One mans trash is another mans treasure".

Please edit your title to reflect this. Perhaps 'The Worst Helmet is, IMO...'
I don't like a majority of them.
I'll be honest, most of the helmet and armor varients that are in Halo 5 are just lackluster to me, and the fact that you have to choose between a helmet and a full set of Armor (opposed to Halo 4's full body selection.)
Plus, with the female armors, most of the armors don't conform to the body, making them look too big for the wearer, likewise with the helmets. At least in Halo 4 the parts scaled to the Spartan's tech suit.
The armors that drop in the updates are somewhat better in my opinion.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
I think seeker is the worst by far! Its just silly looking to me. I think Pioneer is lame too
Seeker is definitely by far the worst. Both helmet and armor. The armor looks like you have a baby carrier on your chest.
I completely agree.
Seeker makes you look like a 85 old mother that's wearing a boom box and carrying an infant
I love the Hellcat armor due to it being the Prehistoric Human armor from the Halo 4 Terminals. The seeker though... it looks like they tried making a helmet for the Predator and something else, and it just is a nightmare....

-To the designer at 343I who made the Seeker helmet and the supervisor above him/her that allowed this atrocity, how many times were you hit on your head and how much paint have you been sniffing when you thought that armor looked worthy of being put in a Halo game?
I think the Tracer and vector helmets are equally hideous
I kinda like the tracer helmet, idk why but i enjoy helmets with no visible visor. I enjoy tracer, scanner, engineer, and tracker
I dont have halo (YET) but i looked up all those helmets they are soo funny. :P
Seeker is definitely by far the worst. Both helmet and armor. The armor looks like you have a baby carrier on your chest.
Lmao! That's what we keep saying :)
It looks like a super derpy whales head imploded suddenly, lol
I'm so glad I'm not the only one that thinks its some sort of derpy looking whale lol
the purple one.
the purple one.
And which one is that, exactly?
seeker or nomad
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. ...