2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 9
Ya I have not opened mine yet saving it for a REQ opening I'm doing tomorrow. But at least they gave us a free REQ pack.
HYv47 wrote:
Ya I have not opened mine yet saving it for a REQ opening I'm doing tomorrow. But at least they gave us a free REQ pack.
I'm on the self, whether I should open it now or after the ranks get reset. I'm not sure if they are going to drop something new into the mix.
LethalQ wrote:
I am sitting on 230,901 in req points. wonder if I should get one and see if it refunds any or is it just arena xp boost again
Only 230k? I have 520k :)
keep it up 343
I take it that this pack doesn't give stuff like the Challenger or Champion sets, that were HCS pack exclusives? And does anybody know if the pack will remain there if unopened, so that I could use it once the next update drops?
I got... ODST (AR) Gold Standard (BR) Sharktooth Grin (Magnum) Starfire (Visor) and Tactical Carry (Stance).

Wish I got some armor, but I did get the Mark IV GEN1 Arcadia armor today from a Gold pack (got the helmet ages ago) so I can't complain much.
Hotrod192 wrote:
I take it that this pack doesn't give stuff like the Challenger or Champion sets, that were HCS pack exclusives? And does anybody know if the pack will remain there if unopened, so that I could use it once the next update drops?
No HSC packs were a one time thing.
Yes it will be there until you open it. All you have to do is log in.
Here is the info
GUARDIANS & GRATITUDE - HALO 5'S FIRST YEAR
Motion Man wrote:
Do we all get the same stuff or is it random?

I got:

rogue Cut throat helm, Decimater helm, Indomitable, Aurum SMG, Aurum Pistol
Looks to be random, I got different stuff in mine.
Hotrod192 wrote:
No HSC packs were a one time thing.
Yes it will be there until you open it. All you have to do is log in.
Here is the info
GUARDIANS & GRATITUDE - HALO 5'S FIRST YEAR
Didn't think it would include the HCS stuff, and I'm glad to hear it, as I'm not interested in those sets. And it's good to know that it stays there. I think I'll go log in to get the pack, and then wait to open it (as I have unlocked everything).

Thanks for clearing that up!
YES!!! THANK YOU RNJESUS! I got MK IV Boiz!!!! HYPE!!! YES!!!
I got 3 visors, kat's helmet, and shinobi armor or whatever. None I will use
Kat's helmet!!!

i will pay good money for that skin.

i love every female spartan.
Just opened mine and I got 5 legendary arena XP boosts. They're ok I guess but wish I would have got 5 phaetons instead.
Woot thx 343
I've unlocked everything so it looks like xp boosts for me😕
I received one as well. Letting out a barely audible "what the hell is this?!", I opened it. Received 4 Ultra Rare weapons; pistol, DMR, AR and sharkbite pistol. The 5th was a Legendary DMR.
Motion Man wrote:
Do we all get the same stuff or is it random?

I got:

rogue Cut throat helm, Decimater helm, Indomitable, Aurum SMG, Aurum Pistol
Lucky. I got fotus, deadeye, fotus helm, another variant fotus helm and power zoom stance, which the only armor I want is indomitable haha
stckrboy wrote:
Cotes wrote:
i can't wait to unlock mine when i get home!
You can do it from here on Waypoint if you didn't realise. Go to your service record and then requisitions. Even works on Mobile :)
Yeah, but because of synchronization time it'll be better to open it with the game
Got rogue cut throat body and helmet, venenator body, aurum smg, amd Rex visor. Only thing I'm kinda happy about is the venenator armor. Can't see myself using any of the other stuff. Kinda disappointed in the stuff I got but I still have lots of reqs to go so I didn't expect anything great.
I agree with what ever it was you said
I needed the XP boosts. Thanks, 343!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 9