Hey, at least Infection's coming.
343 f'd it up
Should have been there though.
erickyboo wrote:
343 f'd it up
Should have been there though.
I do agree with you, I just hope that 343 has made Infection greater than ever before, especially since the idea of the Falcon has now crashed and burned.
There is no God anymore
XD
The falcon was a wishlist some fans wanted god only knows why anybody who is whining they are quitting because of a lack of a falcon just need to grow up quite frankly
343 f'd it up
Does 343i ever not?

At least we're getting stuff like a decent post-game carnage and infection, which should have been in the game 6 months ago.
Achilliad wrote:
Their one chance to please the fans. And yet again they disappoint. They've crossed a line with me, I'm done.
Really? I thought Infection was their one chance to please fans?

I don't remember anyone promising a Falcon. I saw people wanting it to be a Falcon despite the fact of how useless they are right about now outside of being a prop.

Sounds like you're upset because you expected something that we know wasn't going to happen outside of blind hope.
Oh they've had multiple chances
Halo 4
MCC
Everything wrong with halo 5
Cheezity wrote:
The only Memories im having of Reach were the ones with the Phaeton. Good times.
Countless hours flying around Forge World in a Phaeton, those were the days
Why the -Yoink- would they cover a -Yoinking!- phaeton varient with an ONI symbol?!?! They're either just trolling us or extremely -Yoinking!- incompetent.
Beibok wrote:
Why the -Yoink- would they cover a -Yoinking!- phaeton varient with an ONI symbol?!?! They're either just trolling us or extremely -Yoinking!- incompetent.
Oh we already know about the Incompetence we just really didn't know how much exactly until now.
Achilliad wrote:
Their one chance to please the fans. And yet again they disappoint. They've crossed a line with me, I'm done.
Really? I thought Infection was their one chance to please fans?

I don't remember anyone promising a Falcon. I saw people wanting it to be a Falcon despite the fact of how useless they are right about now outside of being a prop.

Sounds like you're upset because you expected something that we know wasn't going to happen outside of blind hope.
In all fairness they should have done it. They have been lacking on implementing a human air vehicle ever since Halo 4 were there was only a Banshee. Yeah sure in H5 we have the Banshee and the Phaton but there should be a human air vehicle as well it just seems lazy not to have one and fans have wanted one/been mad about not having one since Halo 4. Its been 2 major titled games now not having one not counting Mcc but on that note, if they can add a revamped hornet into Halo 2A (a game were there was never a Hornet at all) and i say revamped because it actually moved faster and controlled completely differently (more like a Falcon) in Halo 2A but if they can add that into Halo 2A there is no reason we should not have a human air vehicle in H5 by now Falcon or Hornet. To top it all off they really tried to build up anticipation by putting the ONI symbol over it and making it look like somthing that would be huge when really its just a varient of a already existing legendary vehicle no different than the Hannibal Mantis and that wasn't ONI symbol blacked out. Plus and most importantly this is the "Memories of Reach" update and one of the best parts about reach a lot of fans say was the Falcon because of how fun it was so it just seems like this is a GIANT wasted opportunity.
I'm fine with a new phaeton, it's like the only thing that didn't have a req variant, but a falcon would've been nice. I still would prefer having the hornet in halo 5, though.
Don't hate me, but I doubt they will add major changes into the game.
I'm fine with a new phaeton, it's like the only thing that didn't have a req variant, but a falcon would've been nice. I still would prefer having the hornet in halo 5, though.
Anything is good, as long as we have more stuff
Anything is good, as long as we have more stuff
I agree, and I wouldn't mind having the Kestrel as the new human vehicle.
Don't know what a Kestrel is? Don't worry I have you covered: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/universe/vehicles/kestrel
The ONI symbol got me overly excited, so I was slightly disappointed.

But we're still getting INFECTION :'D
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2