Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] There was a problem with the dedicated server.

OP PinkLawyer29585

Well I just tried to join a game and now it's not letting me, it gets stuck on 2/4 starting dedicated server for about a minute or two and then boots me back out, anyone else getting this? My first 9 games went smoothly.

reoading the game seems to have worked, probably just a minor hiccup.
Same for me, I think they're just running into some problems. They'll probably have it fixed in a couple of minutes.
Shocker, 343i having server problems
Alzar wrote:
Shocker. A game is having issues on release day.
Alzar wrote:
Even with the few problems they're having, its miles better then the MCC launch.
xBELTWAYx wrote:
Alzar wrote:
Even with the few problems they're having, its miles better then the MCC launch.
This is true!
Alzar wrote:
Every huge game launch has issues. Nothing new.
Well I just tried to join a game and now it's not letting me, it gets stuck on 2/4 starting dedicated server for about a minute or two and then boots me back out, anyone else getting this? My first 9 games went smoothly.

reoading the game seems to have worked, probably just a minor hiccup.
Yea well ive only had 2 "smooth" games since release day, haven't been able to stay in a game without lag and then getting disconnected.

Has 343i even said anything about working to fix lag and connection problems? Because every other game I play works perfectly fine.
Surprise! Surprise, this -Yoink- is still going on!!
I have been dealing with this for the last week or so. Or i just get kicked from games constantly. Warzone is -Yoinked!-. Every time i spend req on big guns it crashes.i have to restart the game to play multiplayer again. I rejoin my bro in fireteam waiting to rejoin game but i sit there till the game ends even though my team has empty spot. Most of my boosts have been lost to this -Yoink-. I regret buying the halo 5 console as well as the collectors edition game. This game was supposed to save me from the -Yoink- of Destiny. Faaaaaarrrrrkkkkkkk!
I'm getting this every other game ! I hope they fix it in the update.
I know same here!!! I try joining war zone and it fills up with players then boots me out because of this dedicated server issue! It's so annoying because the only multiplayer I can play rn is Halo 4 which is backward compatible for Xbox one (my console). This is ridiculous I don't know if it's because of my NAT type which hops from strict to moderate or because of my overall internet connection. Please help!!
EN C4mper wrote:
I know same here!!! I try joining war zone and it fills up with players then boots me out because of this dedicated server issue! It's so annoying because the only multiplayer I can play rn is Halo 4 which is backward compatible for Xbox one (my console). This is ridiculous I don't know if it's because of my NAT type which hops from strict to moderate or because of my overall internet connection. Please help!!
Your still getting this ??? I get it from time to time I switch the Xbox on and off that usually helps !!!! Still pretty annoying two years in !!!!
Please don't revive 2 year old topics thanks, there's a thread pinned in Support for tracking issues like this