2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. ...
  9. 38
Gravity hammer,Flyable Pelican or Falcon,new gametypes.
Remove the way by, if you stand still you disappear from the radar, because it will make campers, not do good at their job
Game modes. I especially miss the old style rumble pit with Oddball, Juggernaut, and KotH. Fiesta, Infection, and Assault would be nice too. I'm really puzzled at the omission of assault since they seem to have most of the assets for it in the game in Warzone Assault, and also since Breakout should be assault (neutral bomb) rather than CTF. CTF = take enemy's flag back to your base, assault = take a bomb to the enemy base, right? If they brought that back, Grifball could come back for the crowd that wants that, though they'd also have to add the gravity hammer.

Besides game modes and some maps, though, I'm hoping they get more creative with the vehicles too. The better vehicle reqs are mostly basically the same vehicle with better armor. How about a Wraith where the secondary turret shoots needler ammo? Why isn't there a scorpion that lets the driver use the machine gun turret too, without a gunner? Why not a ghost with a higher top speed and the speed boost replaced with a decent jump? Can't the UNSC modify a Gungoose to use non-frag grenade ammo? (Granted, getting used to one that fires splinter grenades would take a while until you stop EMPing yourself.) Anything like that would be more fun than the progression of Warthog -> Warhog with better armor -> Warhog with EVEN BETTER armor -> Warhog with that EVEN BETTER armor and SNOW CAMO.
FLOOOOOOOD!!!
Haunted helmet or at least give us a human skull and make our armor all ripped apart for next year Halloween
and give US RED VS BLUE ARMOR
XXGOOSE2XX wrote:
I want in the next update or a future update them to put the barriers on the forge maps a lot farther out 2-3 times father out be a lot more fun and make it you can go higher up in the air!! I also want more vehicles in forge like!!

UNSC Vehicles:
1. Hornet
2. Felcon
3. Pelican that can shoot

Covenant Vehicles:
1. Revanent
2. Phantom that can shoot
3. Chopper
I've got some suggestions for this list.

UNSC Vehicles:
Grizzly
M808 scorpion
M808B scorpion
Elephant

Covenant Vehicles:
Spectre
Halo CE shade turret
Halo 4 share trurret
Prowler
Halo CE spectre
Flyable spirit
I agree with OP. More modes and showing medals in Carnage Report. They should also give power weapons half the ammo in Team Doubles when it rolls out next. 2 rockets instead of 4. 8 shots with snipe instead of 12. 3 shots with Rail instead of 6.
major multiplayer UI upgrade is my #1...by a long shot
br starts pls
ALL THE GAME MODES!!
To me, a better Mark V helmet than the one in the preview is essential.
More playlists and moreeeeeee maps
New Maps
New Game Modes
New Maps
More Content
Refunds
I'd like to see a "Legacy" Map Pack/Update where it would contain fan-favorite maps from CE, H2, H3 etc. that would be, for the most part, unchanged from the original map design (possibly there could be 2 versions of each map: a "classic" version kept exactly the way it was (obviously the graphics would all be redone, but map design would be exactly the same), and a "reimagined/H5-suited" version that would be slightly modified to help with the new "Spartan Abilities". They could bring in the CE Magnum (somewhere I heard it was going to be released in a 2016 update), and I'd possibly the plasma rifle (in Warzone it could just be a variant of the Storm Rifle, but obviously the model would be much different than that of the Storm's). They could also release a "Classic" version of each gamemode to where there would be no Sprinting,Boosting,Stabilizers,Ground-Pound, ADS, and Assassinations. And this gamemode would be used for the "classic" versions of the maps.
They should give us the EOD armor set back.
Infection, E.O.D armory and spartan ops
infection
Infection
spawn where you won't get spawn killed
add the dmr to the req weaphones
make easyer to get weapons designs
stronger grenades
it won't always let me quit the war zone lobby
seanonix wrote:
Forge objects: controllable gates...
can you edit the halo 3 standoff remake and use the gates and switches in there?
Each base has a switch near the flag on the wall by the long window which closes the window and bottom tunnel door.
Alpha Zombies... Halo 3 style.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. ...
  9. 38