Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Things that are inexcusable at this point.

OP Mad Yeti

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
There is ABSOLUTELY no excuse for there not being solo queue in this game. It's unacceptable that this game has been out almost a year and there is still zero solo queue. It's f***ing Insane!

The fact this game has lacked playlists since the launch is inexcusable. They claim the population isn't as big as it use to be, and they don't want to split it. Weel you already have. Give us a normal playlist on normal maps without putting some twist on it for the casual gamer.

The fact that the servers are worse than ever before is ridiculous. They rather add more garbage to this game like firefight rather than fix what is already here.
please update the servers 343. This game is becoming harder and harder to enjoy. Customs is the only way to go.

This "free" content is pathetic. I'd rather pay for good original content, instead of being stuck with bad or mediocre content. Plus 343 has made millions off "free" content.

I don't hate this game at all. I somewhat enjoy it. I love the player mechanics, the evolution of Spartans.
But the line needs to be drawn. I've heard these complaints from numerous people. So I know I'm not the only one. I was optimistic about 343 but not anymore. People blame Microsoft. But the gamers are the ones to blame for allowing this crap to go on. I know they're are gonna be scrubs saying 343 did great. This game is now complete. It's the best. So to that I laugh.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
There are bugs/glitches from the updates...
Justima wrote:
There are bugs/glitches from the updates...
But they will keep adding stuff instead of fixing it. Sad
Agreed.
Just like Destiny did.
zax1bg wrote:
Just like Destiny did.
Except destiny charged $20 for each "add on" and is charging $40 for expansions...which I happily buy without regret lol
If 343 don't realise HCS packs into Req points......
They slowly going into Destiny way.
I honestly don't get the thinking behind not adding play lists. I mean, BTB still only has Slayer, Strongholds, and CTF, 8 months after launch. And zero developer made maps. It's almost like they didn't want to add it.

It's also annoying when they finally announce your favorite game mode but then tell you it's only available weekend/weekly or Customs. Customs would be great if the people on my friends lists still played Halo like we all used too. Otherwise, play Customs with who? As opposed to just making a Action Sack/Objectives play list that includes a variety of game modes.

I get that Strongholds is their new baby, but can we get some more Classic Halo Game modes added too?
zax1bg wrote:
The reason the HCS packs don't have an RP value, is because a percentage of the sales goes directly to the HCS teams themselves. Each pack you buy helps to support that team
stckrboy wrote:
zax1bg wrote:
The reason the HCS packs don't have an RP value, is because a percentage of the sales goes directly to the HCS teams themselves. Each pack you buy helps to support that team
Yet in order to have everything unlocked in the game you need to shell out $40 in order to land all the new skins. I'm all for supporting the eSports scene, but I'm not willing to spend the equivalent of a new game.
stckrboy wrote:
zax1bg wrote:
Sorry, but I really don't give a yoink about supporting a pro team. I just wanted them because the skins do look good and I wanted them for my collection. But $10 for one pack is a ripoff.
Remember tho it's "Free" content. But yet you gotta pay so they can crowd fund the next million dollar tournament.
Plus the pros in those Orgs get a monthly salary plus tournament winnings. Maybe if they would have actually LAN tournaments these pros can earn money. But no, it's all about online, with awful servers.
I believe everyone's patience has wore thin. Has anyone ever thought the reason no one plays halo 5 is because the lack of content. Such as maps and playlists.
They shove what they want down our throats. They have they're own agenda and our word doesn't matter. Thank you 343
The answer to this kind of thread is always the same : K Thanks Bye.
What is solo queue?
Oh , by the way : servers are better than before...since 343 introduced balanced and focused matchmaking options .
Oh , by the way : servers are better than before...since 343 introduced balanced and focused matchmaking options .
Lol
I missed the way they handled the DLC in Halo 2. You basically paid for early access to the maps. The maps were made free after 3-4 months and required to enter match making. We got Terminal, Relic, Warlock, Turf, Sanctuary, Containment, Elongation, Gemini, Backwash, Tombstone and Desolation as DLC maps. Not a bad line-up compared to the DLC maps released for Halo 5. Most of which are forgettable.
You're crazy if you believe that. Lagging, being shot through walls, blood shots, people are sponges. Not to mention lagging out of custom games. People constantly rubber banding
What?? Yeah the urbanized maps suck (RIP Ragnarok) but Firefight is GREAT, doubles was GREAT, and the FREE content has been GREAT. Complain some more and you'll clog this board up with more cancer than it already is.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2