[Locked] Think im going to start dashboarding out of maps

OP iTz Bullz i

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
So i got banned after quitting twice in a row right which is ok i did quit after all. The reason i quit is because someone on my team left the game and im not going to stay in a game where im constantly getting pinched. You know you already lost (even though i lost 30 csr for each quit :(...) I get the most quitters in Fathom, riptide and Torque, so to avoid maybe with teammates leaving so early on in the match i think im going to start dashboarding out of certain maps i get the most team quits in.
Now i would try the 3v4 but when my teammates are in party chat for example on riptide and the other team has control of blue room and dunes you are screwed since you cant coordinate a push with your team. Its one team playing like a free for all while the other team picks you off with team shots.
Competitive games are fun, they really are but when they are not extremely one sided.
Enjoy your ban after you start dashboarding...
i dont think it counts as a quit if you do it in the pregame lobby
I guess you'll find out
I dashboard out of Antifreeze every time it pops up on my loading screen just on principal.
I guess you'll find out
the game will just replace you in the pregame lobby. You are not quitting because you never made it into the game.
I guess you'll find out
the game will just replace you in the pregame lobby. You are not quitting because you never made it into the game.
If this were CoD, yes. But 8 people are selected before every match and put into a dedicated server... there's no joining in pregame lobbies.
I guess you'll find out
If this were CoD, yes. But 8 people are selected before every match and put into a dedicated server... there's no joining in pregame lobbies.
i see it happen in the pregame lobby all the time. I dashboarded once today and when i went back into the game i could see the scoreboard from the previous game. If you quit a match it does not let you see the scoreboard.
So you get to be the guinea pig. Lemme know how that turns out.
So you get to be the guinea pig. Lemme know how that turns out.
Hey, I wanna see what happens. If it works, and that's a mighty big IF, I'll end up doing that every time I get Torque, The Rig, Fathom and Riptide. Truth/Regret Master Race fo lyfe!!
I've been going to my dashboard because of certain maps. I do it before the count down begins. You do not get a DNF if you do it in the pre game lobby. I hope 343 dosn't find a way to ban people. I only do it because I keep playing the same 5 maps over and over again. I'll stop doing it if they bring back a veto system. At least with that I can have my say of what map I'd like to play on.
TRON 092 wrote:
I've been going to my dashboard because of certain maps. I do it before the count down begins. You do not get a DNF if you do it in the pre game lobby. I hope 343 dosn't find a way to ban people. I only do it because I keep playing the same 5 maps over and over again. I'll stop doing it if they bring back a veto system. At least with that I can have my say of what map I'd like to play on.
Dashboarding is the ghetto veto system lol
Most of the time when I dashboard out of the game it won't restart because it takes too long and I get the error, and I have to restart my xbox to launch the game again.
So yeah, have fun with that.
I think you'll be fine. I've seen lobbies delay to find a replacement player. It's not the same as JIP. No one is punished, as long as it's not a mere seconds before the lobby kicks-off to start the game.
I've watched streams where champs back out of certain maps all the time.
They're not really champs then haha

A real champ should be able to perform well regardless of the map.
You can dashboard in the pre-game lobby and not get banned, you're not officaly in the game yet. Yes you are in a dedicated server but the game can still replace you and get the new player to join the dedicated server, i've seen this happen countless times and it just takes slightly longer to start the match because you're waiting for the new player to load and join the server ...etc.

Some maps like riptide are one sided. The team that spawns at blue room and dunes has the advantage big time. Good luck trying to get a good team out of that set up as they pick you off with the beam rifle.

Some maps like riptide are one sided. The team that spawns at blue room and dunes has the advantage big time. Good luck trying to get a good team out of that set up as they pick you off with the beam rifle.
That doesn't change what I said. Being good is still the ability to be good on all maps.

Just because you spawn on the unbalanced side doesn't mean you have to stay there.

Anyways, I think its silly that you're going to dashboard out of matches based on the map.
Yeah because Torque is the worst map in the game
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5