1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
Yvern wrote:
I unfortunately have to dashboard out of certain maps in BTB because the filters make it hard for me to focus and cause me to have seizures.

Please tell me you don't get banned for dashboarding...
Holy crap, that's hardcore.

But no, according to many people on here, dashboarding is okay :)
Yvern wrote:
I unfortunately have to dashboard out of certain maps in BTB because the filters make it hard for me to focus and cause me to have seizures.

Not if you do it before the countdown.
Yvern wrote:

Cool that means I'm safe! :D
Yvern wrote:
Yvern wrote:

Cool that means I'm safe! :D
Yeah dude your fine, I've been doing it a lot today. I can't stand strongholds, its really bad.
Everytime I get torque the game is delayed because someone dashboards and it has to find players to fill their spots. Can't really blame them Torque is pretty bad the way it is now
Thanks a lot, now I don't have to play Overgrowth anymore!!
Actually you don't even have to dashboard. You can just hit X, go to you name, hit leave fireteam.
Just dashboarded cuz I almost got antifreeze 3 times in a row. -Yoink- that lol
v Stoney v wrote:
Actually you don't even have to dashboard. You can just hit X, go to you name, hit leave fireteam.
Really?
FL Crysis wrote:
Anyways, there are no penalties currently if someone dashboards during the map loading screen.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TW_xGlL1XOc
So i got banned after quitting twice in a row right which is ok i did quit after all. The reason i quit is because someone on my team left the game and im not going to stay in a game where im constantly getting pinched. You know you already lost (even though i lost 30 csr for each quit :(...) I get the most quitters in Fathom, riptide and Torque, so to avoid maybe with teammates leaving so early on in the match i think im going to start dashboarding out of certain maps i get the most team quits in.
Now i would try the 3v4 but when my teammates are in party chat for example on riptide and the other team has control of blue room and dunes you are screwed since you cant coordinate a push with your team. Its one team playing like a free for all while the other team picks you off with team shots.
Competitive games are fun, they really are but when they are not extremely one sided.
At least you know how to play riptide - my teammates always seem to stay in dock and orange tree house.
Yea a lot of people play Riptide like they are playing a Free For All. Actually thats how people play most maps lol
Apparently the forums is a good place to post this. Have fun with getting banned.
Apparently the forums is a good place to post this. Have fun with getting banned.
banned for what?
I'm going to dashboard out of Fracture every time I see it. That map is so bad.
I would not care to dashboard but getting teammates that quit a minute into the game is very annoying.
This is got to be the funniest topic I've seen about maps. 343 I think it's time to put a veto system in or a voting system. BTB needs that the most. The worst thing that can be done is continue to do the selection system that's on now or eliminate the map names on the pre game lobby.
If my team stayed in the game and used mics i would play any map no problem.
This is the greatest thread on here. Thank you OP as I won't have to play torque ever again if I don't want to.
This is the greatest thread on here. Thank you OP as I won't have to play torque ever again if I don't want to.
thought everyone know about dashboarding lol
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5