OP iTz Bullz i

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
This is the greatest thread on here. Thank you OP as I won't have to play torque ever again if I don't want to.
thought everyone know about dashboarding lol
No dude, you saved many a bad evening. Your a hero.

Also how do people hate Torque?
I do it, my friends do it and streamers do it.
As long as 343i is trying to force us to play their -Yoink- new maps it is just fair the dashboard.
I do it, my friends do it and streamers do it.
As long as 343i is trying to force us to play their -Yoink- new maps it is just fair the dashboard.
"force us" lol
you're playing their game that has a map rotation.
Do not flame/attack others.

Spoiler:
Show
Apparently the forums is a good place to post this. Have fun with getting banned.
I'm sure they'll also be banning the professional players on top 16 teams who do this all the time, while streaming on Twitch, as well?
I've watched streams where champs back out of certain maps all the time.
They're not really champs then haha

A real champ should be able to perform well regardless of the map.
Some maps like riptide are one sided. The team that spawns at blue room and dunes has the advantage big time. Good luck trying to get a good team out of that set up as they pick you off with the beam rifle.
That doesn't change what I said. Being good is still the ability to be good on all maps.

Just because you spawn on the unbalanced side doesn't mean you have to stay there.

Anyways, I think its silly that you're going to dashboard out of matches based on the map.
Please, in the name of all that is unholy, stop lecturing people like you're actually good at this game or have any idea what you're talking about. Your posts in this forum are ridiculous. We're not talking about Silver rank slayer here. Unbalanced maps are a bigger problem at higher levels than at lower levels.

Even then, good players don't dodge bad maps because they can't win on them. They do it because it's a waste of time and it isn't fun. They go into Team Arena to play the official tournament game-types, not to waste 15 minutes on an Assault game that ends in a tie (it happens a lot) or pitch a tent with Storm Rifle and Beam Rifle in Blue/Dunes on Riptide and wait for the enemy team to try to push up from their trash spawns.
Seriously dude? When did I ever claim to be good? I didn't.

You're just pissy for some reason. My posts are fine.

I didn't say anything about the gametype that was being played.

I'm allowed to have my opinion, kiddo.
So i got banned after quitting twice in a row right which is ok i did quit after all. The reason i quit is because someone on my team left the game and im not going to stay in a game where im constantly getting pinched. You know you already lost (even though i lost 30 csr for each quit :(...) I get the most quitters in Fathom, riptide and Torque, so to avoid maybe with teammates leaving so early on in the match i think im going to start dashboarding out of certain maps i get the most team quits in.
Now i would try the 3v4 but when my teammates are in party chat for example on riptide and the other team has control of blue room and dunes you are screwed since you cant coordinate a push with your team. Its one team playing like a free for all while the other team picks you off with team shots.
Competitive games are fun, they really are but when they are not extremely one sided.
Dash once you see the map before the match even starts. No csr penalty or ban. 343 surely keeps metrics on this stuff and will get that we don't like playing torque 50% of the time.
Apparently the forums is a good place to post this. Have fun with getting banned.
I'm sure they'll also be banning the professional players on top 16 teams who do this all the time, while streaming on Twitch, as well?
Someone's pro status has nothing to do with whether they will get banned or not. These pros don't get banned because dashboarding isn't bannable, you never started the game so you can't get a DNF.
I do this on Anti Freeze a lot
Someone's pro status has nothing to do with whether they will get banned or not. These pros don't get banned because dashboarding isn't bannable, you never started the game so you can't get a DNF.
At no point did I say or suggest that it did. Do you have some kind of mental problem? Look at the post to which I responded. Read it. Obviously, my point is that if dashboarding to dodge maps was going to result in a ban, all of the professional players would be getting banned. They do it all the time.

Some maps like riptide are one sided. The team that spawns at blue room and dunes has the advantage big time. Good luck trying to get a good team out of that set up as they pick you off with the beam rifle.
That doesn't change what I said. Being good is still the ability to be good on all maps.

Just because you spawn on the unbalanced side doesn't mean you have to stay there.

Anyways, I think its silly that you're going to dashboard out of matches based on the map.
Please, in the name of all that is unholy, stop lecturing people like you're actually good at this game or have any idea what you're talking about. Your posts in this forum are ridiculous. We're not talking about Silver rank slayer here. Unbalanced maps are a bigger problem at higher levels than at lower levels.

Even then, good players don't dodge bad maps because they can't win on them. They do it because it's a waste of time and it isn't fun. They go into Team Arena to play the official tournament game-types, not to waste 15 minutes on an Assault game that ends in a tie (it happens a lot) or pitch a tent with Storm Rifle and Beam Rifle in Blue/Dunes on Riptide and wait for the enemy team to try to push up from their trash spawns.
Seriously dude? When did I ever claim to be good? I didn't.

You're just pissy for some reason. My posts are fine.

I didn't say anything about the gametype that was being played.

I'm allowed to have my opinion, kiddo.
You speak with authority on topics about which you obviously have none. You're talking about what "being good" means, as if you know, when that is completely irrelevant to the topic at hand. For example, when I say "game types" I'm referring to the specific map/game type combinations that are played competitively. Maps and game types don't exist in isolation. Some maps are good for one and horrible for another. Still, it doesn't matter if you're playing Slayer or Strongholds on Riptide. It's not a tournament gametype, it isn't particularly good, and competitive players don't want to deal with it.
At no point did I say or suggest that it did. Do you have some kind of mental problem? Look at the post to which I responded. Read it. Obviously, my point is that if dashboarding to dodge maps was going to result in a ban, all of the professional players would be getting banned. They do it all the time.

You speak with authority on topics about which you obviously have none. You're talking about what "being good" means, as if you know, when that is completely irrelevant to the topic at hand. For example, when I say "game types" I'm referring to the specific map/game type combinations that are played competitively. Maps and game types don't exist in isolation. Some maps are good for one and horrible for another. Still, it doesn't matter if you're playing Slayer or Strongholds on Riptide. It's not a tournament gametype, it isn't particularly good, and competitive players don't want to deal with it.
Wow. Classy of you to bring mental health into this as a joke. You should have worded your post better than. Why are you so mad about this? Good lord you need to chill.

I don't speak with authority, I just expressed an opinion. You brought up gametypes, we weren't talking about game types. We were strictly talking about maps.

Again, you need to calm down a little (a lot) dude. I don't know why you're attacking me, but its making you look pretty bad.
tf
theres noting wrong with dashboarding, you shouldn't be forced to play something that isn't fun in a video game.

If you decide to dashboard know that there is no punishment nor is it harmful to your team, if you dashboard before the game starts you will not rank down, you will not get banned, and your spot will be replaced with a new player, the game will not start up without the correct amount of people in the pregame lobby.
Overgrowth is my most hateful map ever. It has terrible spawns and power weapon choice.
Can someone explain what dashboarding is?

Says the person that's not a champ lol
Can someone explain what dashboarding is?
closing down the game in pregame lobby
This is the greatest thread on here. Thank you OP as I won't have to play torque ever again if I don't want to.

Torque is basically a big circle with some elevation gradients, stairs, random walls, explosive barrels and pretty lights. This is why it gets hated on so much.

Torque is basically a big circle with some elevation gradients, stairs, random walls, explosive barrels and pretty lights. This is why it gets hated on so much.
Honestly it looks more like a rectangle than a circle. Its also one of the bigger arena maps and symmetrical, which is why I like it.
theres noting wrong with dashboarding, you shouldn't be forced to play something that isn't fun in a video game.

If you decide to dashboard know that there is no punishment nor is it harmful to your team, if you dashboard before the game starts you will not rank down, you will not get banned, and your spot will be replaced with a new player, the game will not start up without the correct amount of people in the pregame lobby.
Don't you have crops to attend to?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5