[Locked] Think im going to start dashboarding out of maps

OP iTz Bullz i

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. ...
  6. 5
Enjoy your ban after you start dashboarding...
i dont think it counts as a quit if you do it in the pregame lobby
I guess you'll find out
the game will just replace you in the pregame lobby. You are not quitting because you never made it into the game.
If this were CoD, yes. But 8 people are selected before every match and put into a dedicated server... there's no joining in pregame lobbies.
i see it happen in the pregame lobby all the time. I dashboarded once today and when i went back into the game i could see the scoreboard from the previous game. If you quit a match it does not let you see the scoreboard.
i dashboard Riptide and torque. you wont get banned. ive been doing it for weeks. these kids dont know what they are talking about. Even pros while streaming will dashboard a map i.e. Riptide.
I've watched streams where champs back out of certain maps all the time.
They're not really champs then haha

A real champ should be able to perform well regardless of the map.
Some maps like riptide are one sided. The team that spawns at blue room and dunes has the advantage big time. Good luck trying to get a good team out of that set up as they pick you off with the beam rifle.
That doesn't change what I said. Being good is still the ability to be good on all maps.

Just because you spawn on the unbalanced side doesn't mean you have to stay there.

Anyways, I think its silly that you're going to dashboard out of matches based on the map.
Says the person that's not a champ lol
Never said I was a champ.
I prefer Torque over Riptide. Torque has given me a couple FFA wins lol
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. ...
  6. 5