1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. 13
  6. ...
  7. 14
Kihn x ju wrote:
last night i was in arena with a fireteam of four. somewhere around 28-9 ish, the whole other team had dropped out, except one guy. with 8 mins left, this guy was a trooper, a soldier, he earned mad respect from all of us. for 8 mins he just ran into the middle of the map, let us get the kill and continue. didnt fire back nothing. i think he KD was like 3-33....

to all the quitters take note....

he accepted defeat, yet still made it fun. hell at one point one of our guys was just standing in the corner, and he ran up to him and turned his back, like "ok assassinate me sir"

here is the game in question, i was slightly off on his KD
Alternatively since you had already won the match, you could have just waited for the timer.
The warzone timer is unlimited
Kihn x ju wrote:
last night i was in arena with a fireteam of four. somewhere around 28-9 ish, the whole other team had dropped out, except one guy. with 8 mins left, this guy was a trooper, a soldier, he earned mad respect from all of us. for 8 mins he just ran into the middle of the map, let us get the kill and continue. didnt fire back nothing. i think he KD was like 3-33....

he accepted defeat, yet still made it fun. hell at one point one of our guys was just standing in the corner, and he ran up to him and turned his back, like "ok assassinate me sir"

Alternatively since you had already won the match, you could have just waited for the timer.
The warzone timer is unlimited
This was Arena not Warzone. There was a time limit
I think it's absurd that a gold was thrown against an entire team of diamonds with a plat, another diamond, and and UNRANKED to back him up.
brave soul, true warrior spirit
brave soul, true warrior spirit
The worse thing is you STILL lose rank.
Kihn x ju wrote:

A true Spartan! Huzzah!
Kihn x ju wrote:

A true Spartan! Huzzah!
No, he gave up, Spartans never give up. :)
Everybody's overreacting as if this guy's a hero. If all it takes to earn your respect is just one guy giving up and giving you kills, then I don't know what to say.
I Guess this is another way to ruin you're KD in style XD.
TRON 092 wrote:
Why dosn't 343 make a mercy REQ pack for players like that. Gives them nothing but legendary REQs and other great stuff for hanging in there when the rest of his team left him. (Just so he gets something other than just being a trooper) he has my respect as well.
That's actually a damn good idea. there's a punishment system in place for the quitters, so a reward system for the people that stick it out through impossible odds could be even more incentive for people to hang in it. After all isn't that what a real Spartan would do?
oop584 wrote:
I think it's absurd that a gold was thrown against an entire team of diamonds with a plat, another diamond, and and UNRANKED to back him up.
Even if my whole team quits, I'm not gonna back down. Just go down fighting.
R.I.P spartan your sacrifice caused others an plentiful xp and rp gain
AsGryffynn wrote:
People who quit cause they are losing or they can't get a kill should just quit online.

but that guy who stayed in that game has my respect but u should've just let him live
I can accept defeat if I have a shot, but not if I know I am going to lose! Most importantly if I can't get a single kill and everyone else is killing everything in sight, I am quitting, since it's obvious I am just a sitting dog...

I will either lose with dignity, lose knowing I fought back, or deny you the enjoyment of killing me and having a win against me... I have very little patience for bullies...
Then go back to COD, since you obviously don't have what it takes to be a true Spartan.
I don't know, I applaud him for not quiting. We all been there when you know all is lost but I would of wish he would of put up a fight and challenged the other team. More of "here I am, come get me. Sticky grande in hand". You know what I mean?
Hell yeah, you might even stick one of them in their mad rush to team rape you and get a triple kill and a cluster luck medal. #truestory
That happened to me on first or second damn game of arena slayer, I just stood there while my enemy farmed kills like maniacs.
I commend him for staying in an obviously improbable match to win when his entire team left, but if i were him, I would've kept fighting until the end. Just because you're not submitting to death from the other team doesn't make a selfish jackass.
Kihn x ju wrote:

This person truly has gained my respect. Spartans never die, after all.
I've had lots of situations where there is no way our team is going to win. It takes cohones to stay in there, especially by himself. Mad props.
Everybody's overreacting as if this guy's a hero. If all it takes to earn your respect is just one guy giving up and giving you kills, then I don't know what to say.
+1
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. 13
  6. ...
  7. 14