OP Jadyn 2

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 21
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Jadyn%202/video/16157060
I joined about one minute into the match, the enemies immediately went for our armory and ignored theirs and the garage. All twelve of them were right outside our base and killed us the moment we tried to leave, and it only took a few minutes for the tanks and wraiths to roll up. They had all their heavy vehicles right up front but they also had a few plasma pistol guys a little further back to take out any scout warthogs we managed to get past their first line.

Once they got eight hundred points they pulled away from spawn trapping us (I guess they were getting bored) and slaughtered us outside, the match lasted 40 minutes. This was the worst experience I ever had in a halo game, I wasted a rare xp boost too!
One word: achilles
I have had a similar experience to this as well. All but two teammates go rushing for the Spire, then have two or three teammates stay back to take an armory. The other team rushes for our armory destroying everyone in the armory just to capture it. Then our team spawns back at home base. The other team takes all bases. There was a match where the enemy was spawn killing us at our home base. They could have destroyed the core but decided to spawn kill us instead.
40 minutes???
Yeah attacking the enemy teams armory at the start is the most efficient way to lock them down. You were facing a 12 person party and they were coordinated, I'm guessing your team was all randoms.

Just quit the game and re queue honestly, no need to be on the business end of a pub stomp.
Justima wrote:
40 minutes???
Yep, since they didn't capture all three bases our defenses were still up, which ment the enemy team had to wait for us to come out instead of coming in and killing us, and that made the match incredibly slow since no one wanted to set foot out there and get immediately mowed down.
I don't see what the problem is?
One guy got over 100 kills - that's good right?
Yeah it was at least 40 min!
One word: achilles
Yeah that's kinda of funny since I'm in the ACHILLES ARMOR company lol. But we don't do that spawn trapping stuff.
Justima wrote:
40 minutes???
Yes, check his matchmaking history. The game lasted 46:20.

Sorry to hear about that, Jadyn. There really isn't any valid excuse for that type of behavior.
Terrible experience. Glad to see they could not get into your base. I did not know that the base was a sanctuary, if you are not allowed to capture anything outside of that. I would have stayed away from the shield and let them sit out there.
I was in that game too...it sucked !
46 min?? Gotta be some kind of medal awarded for that!
That guy on the 6 wheeler with the plasmapistol catching all the escapees really made me mad!
Just when I thought you made it out of that mess...there he was to stuff you back in the hole!
ND5k wrote:
Yeah attacking the enemy teams armory at the start is the most efficient way to lock them down. You were facing a 12 person party and they were coordinated, I'm guessing your team was all randoms.

Just quit the game and re queue honestly, no need to be on the business end of a pub stomp.
Yeah I wanted to quit, but you see, I had a rare xp boost active and I didn't want to waste it.
And some people say farming is not a problem.
Jadyn 2 wrote:
ND5k wrote:

Yeah I wanted to quit, but you see, I had a rare xp boost active and I didn't want to waste it.
Sometimes if my team is getting stomped and I want to stay to earn the currency and xp (like if I got jip'd and its almost over) I just do laps around where the pelican drops you off. Lame I know but I didnt want to get jip'd into a farm game.
Run5k wrote:
Justima wrote:
40 minutes???
Yes, check his matchmaking history. The game lasted 46:20.

Sorry to hear about that, Jadyn. There really isn't any valid excuse for that type of behavior.
Thanks, happy to see some people agree with me.
You have to quit those matches, xp boost or not. The saltiness that match left you with isn't worth a few xp. I was a "never quit under any circumstances" kind of guy until getting farmed in our core one game. Never again, I'll quit every time the farming starts. If I get banned I'll play bf4 again.
Those guys were tryhards at farming for achilles. That is a dark day for a match
ND5k wrote:
Jadyn 2 wrote:
ND5k wrote:

Sometimes if my team is getting stomped and I want to stay to earn the currency and xp (like if I got jip'd and its almost over) I just do laps around where the pelican drops you off. Lame I know but I didnt want to get jip'd into a farm game.
Yeah I understand, for most of that match I was just Spartan charging marines.
You have to quit those matches, xp boost or not. The saltiness that match left you with isn't worth a few xp. I was a "never quit under any circumstances" kind of guy until getting farmed in our core one game. Never again, I'll quit every time the farming starts. If I get banned I'll play bf4 again.
Nice emblem!
A problem is that warzone has no time limit, no kill limit. Farmers will run people down with their tractors til they are satisfied/bored.

Warzone can be good fun mode, but there has to be some kind of system in place to prevent this.

I dont blame the players, they will exploit any advantage possible. (although this is super griefer troll behavior)

In Halo 3 CTF on standoff.. people would get both hogs, hold the flag and just keep spawnkilling.. just for the lolz.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 21