OP Jadyn 2

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 21
You have to quit those matches, xp boost or not. The saltiness that match left you with isn't worth a few xp. I was a "never quit under any circumstances" kind of guy until getting farmed in our core one game. Never again, I'll quit every time the farming starts. If I get banned I'll play bf4 again.
Nice emblem!
Great minds think alike!
Do not promote cheating/griefing.

Spoiler:
Show
Heaviies wrote:
Jadyn 2 wrote:
Run5k wrote:
Justima wrote:
40 minutes???
Yes, check his matchmaking history. The game lasted 46:20.

Sorry to hear about that, Jadyn. There really isn't any valid excuse for that type of behavior.
Thanks, happy to see some people agree with me.
Now let's hear someone from a different perspective.

I worked my tail off to get to your armory and prevent your team from capping the armory closest to your core. Once I got there your entire team was caught off guard and I got multiple kills within the 1st two minutes. The best way to keep your team from pushing the armory again is to spawn vehicles and high level reqs. But guess what? If we core your team as fast as we can, I LOSE my high level Reqs spawns and I have to play 4-5 additional warzone games to build up points to buy ONE gold pack. And I sometimes get stiffed with those packs.

What incentive does the game provide for destroying the enemy core? We are awarded a win either way. I WANT to use vehicles and BTB only provides limited vehicle spawns. Warzone is the only game type that provides the opportunity to use cool weapons and vehicles.

My suggestion: the moment a team triple caps on warzone begin a timer which provides an incentive to that team to core destroy ASAP. Such as a 10000 req point bonus within the 1st 2 minutes. 5000 bonus within 4 minutes, etc.
I can see where you're coming from if I spawned in a high level reqs I'd want to get a lot of kills with it, but did you really have to spawn trap? For 40 minutes!? Did you really have to take that long? Also why did you guys back off once you got to 800 points?
Heaviies wrote:
Jadyn 2 wrote:
Run5k wrote:
Justima wrote:
40 minutes???
Yes, check his matchmaking history. The game lasted 46:20.

Sorry to hear about that, Jadyn. There really isn't any valid excuse for that type of behavior.
Thanks, happy to see some people agree with me.

I worked my tail off to get to your armory and prevent your team from capping the armory closest to your core. Once I got there your entire team was caught off guard and I got multiple kills within the 1st two minutes. The best way to keep your team from pushing the armory again is to spawn vehicles and high level reqs. But guess what? If we core your team as fast as we can, I LOSE my high level Reqs spawns and I have to play 4-5 additional warzone games to build up points to buy ONE gold pack. And I sometimes get stiffed with those packs.

What incentive does the game provide for destroying the enemy core? We are awarded a win either way. I WANT to use vehicles and BTB only provides limited vehicle spawns. Warzone is the only game type that provides the opportunity to use cool weapons and vehicles.

My suggestion: the moment a team triple caps on warzone begin a timer which provides an incentive to that team to core destroy ASAP. Such as a 10000 req point bonus within the 1st 2 minutes. 5000 bonus within 4 minutes, etc.
Your kind, kind of disgust me, you are the kind of people who don't deserve to buy or play this game.
Halo use to be fun until they outnoobed it with carp like Warzone!
Idc what you and your Whiskey wannabe PI_INI{s did to get a whole other team spawn trapped.
You're trying to make it sound like it actually took skill. Get a life, because Warzone is Social, and you're not going to be in the HWC for it. ;)
I expect nothing less from this game. All 343 cares about is the pro community and getting exposure for their HCS or whatever tournament. They would rather have a population of under 10,000 'pros' and companies taking advantage of every exploit than have a population of 100,000 casuals that actually have lives and can't devote 60+ hours a week to a game.
You know why all of these complaints of the fun being ruined goes unacknowledged? Because 343 doesn't care. They already got our money and had their big sales numbers to show off. The pros are what makes them money now, not us casuals. So, from a strictly business standpoint, what incentive would they have to care about people who don't make them anymore money?
Good luck shouting into the vacuum hoping for a response. They'll most likely lock this post too.
One word: achilles
343 needs to make this available for purchase. It would stop the farming instantly.
This is why we can't have nice things.
Heaviies wrote:
To clarify, I have logged over 1400 matching games within Halo 5 and your "perspective" is coming from someone who participated in one of the most blatant displays of poor sportsmanship I have ever seen. There really isn't any excuse for what your team did in that game.
Go in as a group then, everyone on here is complaining about getting farmed. Do something about it, party up together and take us big teams on, it's a lot of fun being able to communicate with your teammates and not having to worry about randoms dropping from matches. It makes the game that much better when you go against another party.
Damn... That sucks man
Jadyn 2 wrote:
One word: achilles
Yeah that's kinda of funny since I'm in the ACHILLES ARMOR company lol. But we don't do that spawn trapping stuff.
Neither do we, I salute your company for BEING A GOOD COMPANY! Finally another company that doesn't have to ruin multiplayer in HALO 5 for some piece of armor.
God Huncho wrote:
Go in as a group then, everyone on here is complaining about getting farmed. Do something about it, party up together and take us big teams on...
It isn't quite that simple. Many people have conflicting schedules, time zone differences, etc.

Beyond that, some of us will inevitably be hesitant to take advice from your Spartan Company. Until very recently, they went by an entirely different name. Refresh my memory, what was it again?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature.
Spoiler:
Show
I honestly think the top 3 reasons Warzone has been Non-Social, bizarre, and a complete mess are:
1. Spartan Co.'s which allow other players to add and subtract other players in a Company based on the leaders rules or requirements.
And mainly by keeping track of 100 players.
2. Achilles Amor set.
3. Micro Transactions.

Secondary reasons:
4. Would have to be that there is no time limit for the Gametype which is questionable.
5. There is no extra reward for killing the Core as quick as possible.
Do not promote cheating/griefing.

Spoiler:
Show
Run5k wrote:
God Huncho wrote:
Go in as a group then, everyone on here is complaining about getting farmed. Do something about it, party up together and take us big teams on...
It isn't quite that simple. Many people have conflicting schedules, time zone differences, etc.

Beyond that, some of us will inevitably be hesitant to take advice from your Spartan Company. Until very recently, they went by an entirely different name. Refresh my memory, what was it again?
But it is simple, it's as simple as sending other's a game invite, or a message. I play with others who aren't part of my company all of the time, and it all started with an invite/message.
No need to bait me. ;)
Achilles helmet=dunce cap
God Huncho wrote:
No need to bait me. ;)
But you obviously understand my point. It is difficult to seriously consider advice from a Spartan Company that has openly admitted to trolling the community at great length, including their name, bio, and motto. Not exactly role models for ideal online behavior.
Normally when I see this happening, I just leave.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 21