Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

This is by far the best iteration of Infection.

OP omarlotrc

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. ...
  9. 19
Unyshek wrote:
Reading through this thread like...
Our guest of honor. Great job on the three developer Infection maps, Uny.
I have seen a lot of complaints but mostly because it isn't exactly like the other games but that is fine in my opinion. Halo 5 did a good job on it. After a few balance fixes I think it will play incredible
Thanks Bravo!
Thanks Bravo!
Thanks Bravo!
Thanks Bravo!
sad
Unyshek wrote:
Thanks Bravo!
Thanks Bravo!
I love you
Unyshek wrote:
Thanks Bravo!
Thanks Bravo!
LOL. Don't take it that way bud. Bravo is just the "face". We know you and yours did a great job with the new game type. I can even be somewhat successful and can get infections as the alpha (something in the previous iterations I had serious issues with).

Seriously. "Atta boys" are well deserved.
Thanks Bravo!
Nailed it.
What if the AR was nerfed just slightly with stopping power to slow zombies down and mad them really hard to kill like maybe a whole mag to the body and faster with more focus to the head. 🤔
I'm loving it too! so much fun on both sides!
omarlotrc wrote:
Cool. I haven't gone in on infection yet but may do so tomorrow.
I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.
Yes. I absolutely LOVE it!!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Its awesome!
Unyshek wrote:
Thanks Bravo!
Thanks Bravo!
thanks Unyshek
Its awesome!
yes it is awesome because it is infection and infection is awesome
This game type is the bomb way better then previous installments
How do people get enjoyment out of Infection? I really can't see how it's fun. I was never really a fan of it in previous Halos, but after seeing this thread and how "fun" it apparently is, I gave it a shot. One game and I'll probably never play it again. How is running down a one way hallway trying to get to a bunch of people camping with power weapons "fun"? Infection is seriously awful.

I also don't understand what the point of having active camo is as the alpha if even while crouch walking you can be seen. Seems pretty pointless.
I still prefer Reach though from what I've played. If I want to play Infection I'll put my Reach disc in, but until that time it's back to Warzone/Team Arena for me...
Black Friday is the best map for infection, in my opinion. Lol!
Its one of my favorites.

I like R.I.P. tide the most. Get your team to hold out in the area below the sniper rifle, next to the courtyard, then get your team to push the boxes together to form a barricade.
Must be nice. Meanwhile, my download has about another 17 hours to go to finish downloading. Not even exaggerating. I did the math.
wow. That sucks. I hate to be "that guy" but my download took 30 mins.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. ...
  9. 19