Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

This is what happens when you spawn a Banshee :(

OP Walrificus

So, I was just casually playing Warzone, you know, minding my own business.
Then I decided to spawn a Banshee.
This is not okay. These needles are over the top.
super needles for a super grunt
JJ4X wrote:
Replace "super" with RIDICULOUSLY OVERPOWERED BS and I'll agree with you.
Welcome to "Warzone Firefight!" where difficulty had to be horribly done to make stupid AI deadly.
**HYPER ATTACK!!!!!!!**
Wow I'd be so annoyed if that happened to me
I cant stand that damm thing. I've been 1 shot in my tank no where near him. Almostt lost it!
I HATE it when that happens. I'm just flying around and a grunt jockey needles me across the map and killing me.
At least it wasn't an Ultra.

The same thing happened to my brother when he first called in a Wasp. He spawned right next to the Grunt Goblin while a Phantom was firing at him. Didn't even last a second.
Welcome to Warzone Fightfight, where everything is extremely unbalanced and the REQs don't matter!
Welcome to "Warzone Firefight!" where difficulty had to be horribly done to make stupid AI deadly.
But but but, that makes it a more balanced warzone. The ai need to be able to have stoping power to stop you.

when i know the grunt boss is out i avoid air and the back if the map, just becuase if the overpowered death needles.
Walrificus wrote:
JJ4X wrote:
Replace "super" with RIDICULOUSLY OVERPOWERED BS and I'll agree with you.
The are only 2 over powered weapons I use in my maps. I put them in the middle of the map on a first come first served....

1. Over powered Energy Sword
2. Over Powered Hammer
Thats It!

All other weapons are in tier 3 only!
i hate grunt mechs...
The grunt mech is insane. Short of playing WZFF, I just avoid it, and it absolutely devours anything airborne.
I've said this before and I'll say it again: WFF's artificial difficulty is in place so you burn through REQs faster, which means there's a likely chance you'll buy more. There's no other excuse, frankly.