Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] This might be flaming but...

OP Avenged 7zulu

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not call out individuals. This includes forum members, moderators, administrators, and non-forum members.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Calling out is against forum rules.
ah calling out, i'm not sure if this is really calling out unless it includes listing a GT at all. Just a warning to people that like customs or are looking to eventually get this timmy helmet, it says directly in the game thumbnail that he has "the fastest way to get timmy helmet" its a trap, Not really again XBL policies but a trap non the less.
ah calling out, i'm not sure if this is really calling out unless it includes listing a GT at all. Just a warning to people that like customs or are looking to eventually get this timmy helmet, it says directly in the game thumbnail that he has "the fastest way to get timmy helmet" its a trap, Not really again XBL policies but a trap non the less.
We hear you, but it is against forum rules to call out a GT.
OP is doing us a favour. Avoided, thank you OP.
I understand forum rules, but I honestly feel there should be an exception in cases like these. All he's doing is warning us of a trap and a bad player.
It's unfortunate that there's people who actually believe that there's an easy shortcut to things like this :(

Still, you can present this warning without mentioning the gamertag and thus staying within forum rules. Just point out the custom game/type and the description, and for folks to be on the lookout (But again, any game with a description like that is basically one big neon-laced red flag...)