3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 22
Hitoriga wrote:
SENCHIEF10 wrote:
WFD1992 wrote:
I think he has a right to his opinion. Though, I also have to agree with him, the attitude of Mister Chief (apparently representing 343) of "shut up, the grown ups are talking" to the red and blue Spartan IVs (representing those who are uneasy about req packs or think they ruin the purity of the game and have VERY valid concerns) just seems....insulting. Like, is this how 343 views the fans who don't like what they have done with the Halo gameplay, they view them as children who don't know what they are talking about? Seriously, what the hell, 343?
343 has a very hard time dealing with criticism, a pretty common issue with developers these days.
Absolutely correct but it's not just companies, die hards who can't see ANY faults end up being part of the problem too, and it's a pretty vicious cycle, Like he said about people who voice their concerns about the Req system are just instantly smashed and attacked just for not agreeing with it, it'd ridiculous and these are our peers now..scary thought.
Yeah, I posted this in response to someone saying people should just accept microtransactions in the $600 thread: "Why should people be silent about micro transactions in gaming? There is no reason to shut up and accept it as normal part of games. Its a -Yoink- practice, and as long as people don't say anything there will never be a chance for eliminating it. People like you are making games turn out like -Yoink- now-a-days, hopping on any hype train that comes around, ready to be spoon feed what ever garbage, developers and publishers push."

Also, 343 does a poor job of communicating with the community and listening to it.
This guy suffers from the same lack of credibility as most "professional gaming journalists." Which is to say that he doesn't know his -Yoink- from his elbow. The first thing he says about the game is "Where's forge?" Which is a legit question for a twelve year old kid who got the game because his friends were getting it and he didn't want to feel left out. But it isn't a legit question from a guy who knew the answer to the question a month before he ever asked it. It's just setting something up in order to knock it down, and creating the impression that 343 just decided that forge and custom games were completely unimportant and could be deleted from the Halo experience entirely. Which is, in my book, a sophisticated form of lying. Then repeat the process but delete "forge" and insert "split screen." Etc. Etc. Etc. It's just cheap and mock-surprise sarcasm, which gets laughs, and laughs get views.

Love Guardians or hate it. But have your own opinion. Clowns like this guy are beneath the dignity of thinking people.
I refuse to watch Joe videos after he flipped out like a child when Batman wouldn't run on PC. Pretending to not know that there was no split screen just to rage about it is also quite childish. If you follow any type of gaming website, you knew in July that there was no split-screen. Besides, I bet 343 focus tested the use of split screen to probably project that less than 5% of people that played the game used it and thus said screw it.

He wants to give games like Call of Duty and Halo a 6/10 just to be edgy I feel. Trying to be as objective as possible (I know, you can't really,) I don't think you can sit here and say that these games aren't quality products, but rather they just didn't meet YOUR particular expectation. There's a difference.

Was I disappointed with the campaign? Sure, but it was by no means bad or lacking high quality. Do I wish there were more multiplayer options and a third primary game mode like Firefight or Spartan Ops? Yeah I do. But in the end the final product is still pretty top notch Halo, just not as top notch as it has been in the past, but it's very difficult for a long running franchise to iterate in a way to keep the magic that originally made it lovable. Tell me a franchise that has that isn't Mario and you'll get a cookie.
Wait is review was highly anticipated?
He is a joke and so are his "reviews", but lets look at his Halo 5 review.
In it, he gives the game -Yoink- for having an underwhelming story and abrupt ending, but he gave MGS5 a free pass when it had the SAME DAMN THING.
He states that split screen was removed with no prior warning, which is a straight up lie, just goes to show you how little research he actually does before reviewing a game.
He gives the game -Yoink- for having microtransactions that don't even impact the game in a major way, but yet again, gave MGS5 a free pass when Konami did the SAME EXACT THING for Mother Base/FOB.

Not to mention the fact that when people went into his chat to correct him and call him out on his incorrect statements, he just brushed it all off as them being fanboys, and went on to say that Halo has one of the most toxic communities. He is such a heavily biased person, it isn't even funny. He's not professional AT ALL, he took the wrong side in several different controversies, he consistently shows his lack of proper research, and blows small issues up to seem like dealbreaking problems. I would rather receive information from Pewdiepie in regards to a game's quality than AngryJoe, and people like TotalBiscuit put AJ to SHAME.
Lol to all you saying he knew all along? You and I both know that hardly half the population knew that split screen was taken out. I traveled to the MCC forms quite a bit and I never once saw a damn thing there. I didn't know about the forge until I got the damn thing. I also work retail and you would not believe the amount of people that put the game back because I tell them "Hey, just so you know, they took out split screen and forge isn't coming until december."

Personally I agree with his review. You gotta remember he keeps up on A LOT of games so i get that info gets missed by him. Unless it's kinda big news that gets spread almost every were I don't expect him to see everything.

Honestly for the content I'd give it a 6/10 too, its hella fun, for awhile. and pretty addicting but you run out of stuff to do.
This guy suffers from the same lack of credibility as most "professional gaming journalists." Which is to say that he doesn't know his -Yoink- from his elbow. The first thing he says about the game is "Where's forge?" Which is a legit question for a twelve year old kid who got the game because his friends were getting it and he didn't want to feel left out. But it isn't a legit question from a guy who knew the answer to the question a month before he ever asked it. It's just setting something up in order to knock it down, and creating the impression that 343 just decided that forge and custom games were completely unimportant and could be deleted from the Halo experience entirely. Which is, in my book, a sophisticated form of lying. Then repeat the process but delete "forge" and insert "split screen." Etc. Etc. Etc. It's just cheap and mock-surprise sarcasm, which gets laughs, and laughs get views.

Love Guardians or hate it. But have your own opinion. Clowns like this guy are beneath the dignity of thinking people.
His question is a rhetorical one. Saying "where's forge?" is making the point that it should have been on disc at launch, emphasizing that the game is clearly incomplete. Despite Angry Joe's absurdly long videos, and over the top persona, for nearly every game he reviews he hits valid points. His points are mostly objective in all of his reviews. While he is kinda annoying, he is brutally honest in his reviews, and makes points that are hard to argue against.
Lol to all you saying he knew all along? You and I both know that hardly half the population knew that split screen was taken out. I traveled to the MCC forms quite a bit and I never once saw a damn thing there. I didn't know about the forge until I got the damn thing. I also work retail and you would not believe the amount of people that put the game back because I tell them "Hey, just so you know, they took out split screen and forge isn't coming until december."

Personally I agree with his review. You gotta remember he keeps up on A LOT of games so i get that info gets missed by him. Unless it's kinda big news that gets spread almost every were I don't expect him to see everything.

Honestly for the content I'd give it a 6/10 too, its hella fun, for awhile. and pretty addicting but you run out of stuff to do.
Exactly most people don't read up on games or visit forums. I bet the vast majority didn't know about the lack of split-screen.
Although I loved the campaign, the only problem with it is that it relies on outside media too much. Not everyone reads the books and those who do will get a better experience than the ones who don't.
I honestly could care less for his content.
SENCHIEF10 wrote:

Exactly most people don't read up on games or visit forums. I bet the vast majority didn't know about the lack of split-screen.
If they don't read up on games before buying them, then they're just not very smart. A good, responsible consumer actually knows what they're buying before the drop $60+ on it. Also, anybody could just look at the back of the case and see that it does not support split-screen.
I'm not one to be a grammer nazi, and I won't explicitly correct you, but I don't understand how people get that phrase so wrong.
Guy is a joke who isn't funny and only nitpicks at yells about games to pander to his dumb fans. And no, this isn't even about the Halo 5 review. Dude is just awful.
SENCHIEF10 wrote:
I'm not one to be a grammer nazi, and I won't explicitly correct you, but I don't understand how people get that phrase so wrong.
That, we can agree on. It will forever be beyond my comprehension how the phrase is worded wrongly time and time again.
Ok so watching the video.

*2 minutes in*
The intro skit was atrocious. "do you remember how many times I saved the galaxy?" why yes I do, I also remember how you almost activated the halo array killing all life in the galaxy because a floating orb you just me told you to. Or how about that time you unleashed the Didact leading to millions of deaths, or those 2 times you were tricked by Gravemind. lets face it chief has a terrible track record. and whats with all the stupid jabs a Locke's helmet, they don't even make sense.

*5 minutes in*
Ok so he hasn't played any of the resent halo games? if he make any comments about plot not making sense latter thats on him not the game.
He also seems to be winding up to bash it for lack of Forge, BTB and Co-op because you know reading the back of the box or looking it up online before being is just so much effort.

*5 min 30 seconds*
Your laziness is not 343's fault. we've known about this for months.

*6 min 30 sec*
"No warning"... except for the back of the box, the Xbox website, the waypoint website, several releases by 343, reports from the entire gaming media. what rock does this guy live under.

*7 min 30 sec*
so your just going to ignore the actual performance reasons its not in the game? ok?

*8 min 30 sec*
on what difficulty? also I beat halo 3 quicker then that, Solo.

*9 min 30 sec*
"It has never been this short." well I can tell you its defiantly longer then 3. I mean remember how short the storm was? and then bam next mission is just running back through it the way you came. Tsavo highway and Cortana were hardly long missions either.
Forgive me for being a PS4 player coming into this matter, but I was formerly a Xbox player before Xbox One came into play and I really have something to say about Halo 5 guardian even though I have not even played it but seen lots of videos of it and I just really want to let my opinion out on the game. Let first of tell you guys that I played Halo 3 back then and it was the first time that I have played online and it was the first time for me to experience the online multiplayer. As time progresses and that the game keep changing every 3 years(2 years after Reach 2010- Halo 4 2012) the game is getting recognition and it became a popular franchise for the Xbox gaming community. I really loved the Halo games and its stories, before 343 took over and... well it wasn't as that big as it was before they took over. I was hyped for Halo 4 itself but after playing it for just about 2-3 months the game wasn't really that exciting nor does it feel the same as it's predecessors cause of some problems I have with it. I'll get to my point of how I think of Halo 5 Guardians soon but hear this out of how I think of 343 changes to Halo in Halo 4. Halo 4 multiplayer was really great and all up until the point you see that there was a similarity of COD kill streak rewards. I really did not like the fact that there was a COD similarity to the multiplayer cause that was not Halo anymore when I saw that. I don't know if they have stop doing that and don't rant me out on that if they had change cause I was gone and moved on to the PS4. Another thing is that the campaign was not really exciting at all. I was hoping that we would fight the Didact as the final boss battle but you did not and that the campaign wasn't really that long; again my opinion. Another problem I had with the game was that new feature that replace Firefight, Spartan Ops. Oh how I've problem with this feature. The thing about this is that it did not even last a year at all instead it lasted about 2 months. 2 months and that was it? What were 343 thinking? How could they not add more episodes after Halsey losing her arm? Why did this happen? I mean I was shocked that this was all that it had and no more story. This was where I had given up on Xbox and just moved on to PS4. I had some more problems with the game but its nothing but a personal nitpick on 343's Spartan armor design. I mean couldn't they just keep the original looks like Bungie made? And this is where I come to talk about Halo 5 Guardians. Now Halo 5 hype was really had my hopes up when I first saw the trailers for it. The return of the Arbiter, new characters, the return of the Forunners, and the Master Chief. Now this is where I really would get my rant on the game. First off the Campaign. The campaign is what makes the Halo universe cause it tells you the story and the lore from the Master Chiefs point of view. With the new playable character Spartan Locke you play as this character most of the time and if this correct you only play as the Master Chief for only 3 missions ONLY in a 15 mission campaign. Wasn't the Master Chief the true main character in the Halo universe cause it looked like he just got replaced by this new guy who just recently became a Spartan. Another thing about this game that I found lacking in this game is pretty much the backbone of every Halo Machinima videos and that would be Forge. Yes I know about it coming it December, but why must the Forge be delayed until December? Halo 3, Reach, and 4 came with the Forge feature but for this game not to have it is just unbelievable to me. Speaking of missing features what about the other multiplayer features besides Warzone and Arena? How is it that the other classic features not even hear on the game? What is making 343 doing to make these features come in late? If you have the answers please tell me. Remember my nitpick about the armor, well it just got me even more nitpicking in Halo 5 Guardian Spartan customization. Holy ____ do I want to nitpick the ____ out of it. Your telling me that they now only customize just the head and the rest of the body? Where is the option to change the shoulder pads, the gauntlets, and the legs? What the heck? In Reach you can totally make your own very customary Spartan on about every inch of the Spartans body and they just took out all that options? Where's the fun in that in just only customizing the head and the body? Oh don't you guys even dare tell me about the armors coming in the REQ packs cause that is another problem but still minimal. The REQ packs is a bit stupid cause really it just feels like ME3 packs to me. Sure you can have the option of not buying them and just save up on points to get the golden pack but is this a necessary feature to the game? Sure it might help out on Halo 5 Warzone game but do the gamers really need such things? Back then in Halo 3, Reach, and even 4 we really didn't need such things to win the game. All we needed was skills and luck. We never had to use such power ups back then and that this just comes in to intense it? Correct me if I'm wrong but when you get weapons in these REQ packs did they just give you a license to wield a special weapon like the Spartan laser or the Mantis? Please tell me if I'm wrong here cause that just pisses me off that it now a requirement to get a license in a REQ pack. And because of this typing system that I can't seem to type over word I just texted I will now also tell you about how I feel about players getting awesome looking armors in random REQ packs. Why is it that they now just need to get armors in REQ packs? Why? Why does 343 think that this idea was great? It's not at all it feels like a random loot drops from DESTINY when you opening ENGRAMS this has to be one of the most stupidest and laziest idea for them to come up with. Where is the fun in that? We had to get these armors by either ranking up or getting achievements. Heck in Halo 3 we had to get at least 40 achievements to get the legendary Katana body piece. we had to find every skulls in the campaign in order to get the HAYABUSA ARMOR. We worked off our -Yoinks!- to get those awesome armor pieces and now it's just random loot drops? That is nothing but crap to me cause we earned those armors cause we had to do the things and it challenged all the players to achieve such accomplishment and now it doesn't feel like you do at all anymore. Just get it in the pack and hope your lucky enough to get it, that is all. That is all of my opinion of the game so far and really it does not live up to the height to me on Halo. If Halo 6 comes out like this again, it just mean 343 doesn't really give a care at all.
HOLY -YOINKING- WALL O TEXT!
SENCHIEF10 wrote:
That, we can agree on. It will forever be beyond my comprehension how the phrase is worded wrongly time and time again.
It doesn't even make sense to say it that way.
I feel like if halo 5 can implement a split screen for multiplayer and campaign, it would definitely raise the bar.
Well I honestly don't like it when people post reviews from famous people on the Halo forums. It just gets people all salty and crap. If you like the video and you agree with it then good but don't share it on here. I am lucky I have one of those attitudes that no matter what anyone says I will always love and play Halo. Now I am just going to leave it with that. P.S. Stop bashing on 343 Industries they have done a good job with the game so far. I only saw server issues on the 2nd day so far and the multiplayer is amazing. The campaign wasn't that great but it wasn't bad.
Es un juego bastante completo, pero realemente le faltó muchísimo, creo que esperabamos más todos
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 22