I love the new update so far but a couple areas of forge really lacked.
- I was hoping to see a good size map relating to previous forge maps. Although, I can't really complain but they don't feel as roomy as previous ones.
- The lack of ai to spawn, I saw this as longshot anyway but it would have been an amazing feature. Make your own firefight kind of deal.
- Last but not least is there are no REQs whatsoever. This really bothered me, no themed vehicles for certain maps. You won't be able to make as many interesting maps without them. We all know what gamemode we'd make if we had the Void's Tear ect ect.
- A big plus is that we have free DLC for once, for Halo. (although I don't support DLC for obvious reasons so it's good that it is free)
- It should have come with the game as a standard, kind of a neutral point.
- Forge got better, as always :)
- Got a new Warzone map.
- New REQs are b0ss.