throwing knife

OP nekocchi36

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
would you guys like to see a power weapon that is a knife you can throw and its a one hit kill , ik you might say thats such a cod thing but like they stole all of our stuff in cod:infinite warfare so what would guys call it and what rarity should it be in and probably what level of req?
No.
This no circuse where we throw knifes around.
So you want to throw a knife at someone in titanium plated power armor? Ever throw a knife at a metal wall before, it doesn't work that well... plus we have energy shields, so yeah. And yeah, as you said, keep that CoD stuff out of here.
Why do you want to bring a knife to a gun fight?
No, this ain't COD! JK, but my answer is still no.
So like a once use energy sword. Wouldn't be worth ever using. Even the basic Ar can get more than 1 kill.
Even at req 1 I wouldn't ever bother.
I could see a mechanic where if 343 adds back the spike grenade the blades kill the target when stuck and then it overkills by exploding.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This is an Idea that would cause some drama from the Destiny community and I think that a throwing knife should just stay out of Halo.
They might as well add it in. This game is.already so codified it will fit right in along with ads and the new COD motion tracker they're implementing.
I'm gonna have to ask you to take a few steps back and rethink what you just said. I must also ask if you have even played a recent Call of Duty, and if you have, you are just lying here in this thread.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
They might as well add it in. This game is.already so codified it will fit right in along with ads and the new COD motion tracker they're implementing.
I'm gonna have to ask you to take a few steps back and rethink what you just said. I must also ask if you have even played a recent Call of Duty, and if you have, you are just lying here in this thread.
Again, for the millionth -Yoinking!- time people, Halo had a thruster pack first, appearing as an armor ability from Halo 4. EVADE FROM REACH PREDATES ALL OF THIS THRUST -Yoink- AS WELL SO STOP USING IT TO SUPPORT AN ALREADY STUPID AND WEAK ARGUMENT!

False ADS that still kicks you out when you get shot and is only viable at long range or when not under fire. Hipfire is still dominant in Halo

It also shows players when they use spartan abilities and sprint. It's rendered crouching useless but you still appear if you don't shoot, you just have to be sprinting or using an ability to appear.
No.
A knife can't one hit kill an augmented human in 1000 pound Titanium armor that has bullet resistant shields.
No, because it's CoD and I want Halo to be unique.

Also, for a few lore reasons.
  1. One, these Spartans are in Titanium armor, do you know how strong that is? It would just bounce off unless you hit one of the Kevlar areas, such as the neck and hips.
  2. Spartans also have energy shields, which are bullet resistant, if you were going to kill someone you would have to be lucky, extremely lucky... You would have to hit the neck area and the Spartan's shields would have to be down to even hurt the Spartan
I don't think it would be very practical, although it could make a cool assassination animation.
Instead of a throwing knife how about a shrapnel grenade that destroys armor until the person dies.
Why bring a knife to a gun fight?
I have an alteration to this idea. You can tomahawk your energy sword at an enemy player, but only if the sword has 1 shot left on it and if you miss the enemy can pick up the sword, but if you hit then the sword runs out of ammo. Kind of like a last minute surprise for the energy sword.
xl Lazurus wrote:
  1. One, these Spartans are in Titanium armor, do you know how strong that is? It would just bounce off unless you hit one of the Kevlar areas, such as the neck and hips.
The "unarmored" areas aren't even made of Kevlar. It's actually a titanium nanocomposite weave... meaning that it's also armor.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5