3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
Yeah let's also add claymores s
CptDaban wrote:
Energy Shortswords that you can use in each hand as well.
Oh god no, leave that in Call Of Duty mate
CptDaban wrote:
Yeah lets add some Concussion, Shockcharges & Flashbang grenades to
Spoiler:
Show
No... Just... No...
No.
This no circuse where we throw knifes around.
I do agree, if we could throw knives. There must be an option to throw everything we wish like Gravity Hammers and Energy Swords and that wouldn't be any fun at all. It could be limited to cutscenes but shouldn't be expanded any further.
No.
I do agree, if we could throw knives. There must be an option to throw everything we wish like Gravity Hammers and Energy Swords and that wouldn't be any fun at all. It could be limited to cutscenes but shouldn't be expanded any further.
Maybe Smart Scope should let you throw them instead of just zooming your weapon in.

Didn't the Halo novels mention knives thrown at the Covenant troops or something?
Um no.My ninjas would be ruined.
Muryay wrote:
No.
Maybe Smart Scope should let you throw them instead of just zooming your weapon in.

Didn't the Halo novels mention knives thrown at the Covenant troops or something?
The only place I can remember throwing thing other than hand grenades are the cutscene in Halo Wars before the final mission where Red Team takes down a group of Honor Guards.
Muryay wrote:
No.

The only place I can remember throwing thing other than hand grenades are the cutscene in Halo Wars before the final mission where Red Team takes down a group of Honor Guards.
And it was one of those spears. Got to remember that the Spears are likely made out of the same metal (alloy?) as Covenant weapons, ships and armour, making it far more durable then anything Humanity can create - even stronger Titanium Grade-A. It also had the size and weight behind it coupled with the strength and speed of a Spartan throwing it. So yeah, I'd rather throw an Honour Guard spear then a puny knife.
Muryay wrote:
No.

And it was one of those spears. Got to remember that the Spears are likely made out of the same metal (alloy?) as Covenant weapons, ships and armour, making it far more durable then anything Humanity can create - even stronger Titanium Grade-A. It also had the size and weight behind it coupled with the strength and speed of a Spartan throwing it. So yeah, I'd rather throw an Honour Guard spear then a puny knife.
I don't know exactly how good the material are or how sharp the spears are. However, they did perform pretty well when it comes to fighting elites. Something doesn't seem right because Romeo in Halo 3 ODST did survive the blade from a Gravity Hammer directly in his chest with an extreme force but the elites couldn't survive not a nearly as heavy spear.
Muryay wrote:
No.

I don't know exactly how good the material are or how sharp the spears are. However, they did perform pretty well when it comes to fighting elites. Something doesn't seem right because Romeo in Halo 3 ODST did survive the blade from a Gravity Hammer directly in his chest with an extreme force but the elites couldn't survive not a nearly as heavy spear.
Well. Reviewing the cutscene in which the Gravity hammer smashed into Romeo's chest, he DID use the sniper rifle as a makeshift shield. Although this wouldn't have done much, it still might've "cushioned" the blow - as the rifle did get stuck in the blade - when the hammer struck his breastplate. And ODST armour is by no means made out of paper - but still not up to MJOLNIR grade. Still. Romeo's ribs were pretty messed up, and they had to use biofoam as a temp fix.

Edit: The scene is still pretty funny watching Buck, Mick and Dutch wrestle with the Brute. Also, forgot to say. It was only the blade and that actually the gravity side of the hammer.
y'all know what's also good? A grenade launcher on the br🤔
A hardlight throwing knife would work very well for Halo 6 as a new weapon for multiplayer, but it would get frustrating sometimes in multiplayer.
A hardlight throwing knife would work very well for Halo 6 as a new weapon for multiplayer, but it would get frustrating sometimes in multiplayer.
%100 Agreed
No.
Left such a vile mark on the Goldeneye and Modern FPS fans alike here, buddy.
CptDaban wrote:
Yeah lets add some Concussion, Shockcharges & Flashbang grenades to
Spoiler:
Show
The funny part is that all of those are canon to the Halo universe. Flashbangs are mentioned in pretty much any Nylund book, concussion grenades are mentioned in the Encyclopedia, and while shock charges aren't a thing, EMP grenades were used by the Headhunters. And of course there's the shocker grenade used by Blue Team in Last Light.

Also while I think the idea of a throwing knife is stupid for a Spartan, I should note that it is at least somewhat plausable, as in Escalation's first arc Palmer takes out a rouge Spartan by throwing her combat knife into his arm to disarm him.
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
That doesn't fits on halo to me sorry bro
My idea is that is would be more of an EMP type grenade that is a knife. If you hit a Spartan/ Elite it will drop their shields for a quick "Noob Combo" medal kill. Another hit with the grenade after the shield is down would be a kill (or if you want a more skill based system headshots could always be an insta-kill on regular shielded Spartans).
Range, trajectory, and damage values would all be up in the air for testing!

And why not bring the spike grenade back? That would murder Hunter bosses lol
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5