Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Tie in Warzone

OP BlinKid182

I just got one... 1000-1000. Didn't even know it was possible! Did this ever happen to anyone else?
Never in WZ, but ive tied swat a few times, I always find it pretty funny.
BlinKid182 wrote:
I just got one... 1000-1000. Didn't even know it was possible! Did this ever happen to anyone else?
Me niether but I guess it exists. That kinda sucks since both teams put so much effort and time only to get a tie.
I had it happen a couple times back when I played WZ.
I believe I have only gotten it once. I have played hundreds of matches of WZ.
I've had it happen one time. Extremely difficult to pull off.
Got three ties myself, extremely rare definitely. First time was my friend trading with an opponent at 999-999.
Never, only 1000-999.
BlinKid182 wrote:
Me niether but I guess it exists. That kinda sucks since both teams put so much effort and time only to get a tie.
I was actually kind of happy since we were trailing pretty much the whole game. Right at the end I managed to kill the other team's two remnant hunters with a berserker's claw which tied it 975-975 so we kinda stole a win from the other team
I've only had a tie in regular warzone. Only once. Was super sweaty lol. Only time I have ever had in Halo I am aware of.
This has happened to me 5 times. It’s pretty rare considering I have over 7,000 games played.
Had this happen once to me in WZ.
I had this happen one time a few years ago. I wish I could go back and watch the match to see how it happened