Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Timmy armor How do you get it?

OP Hal0 Reck0ning

I was wondering how to get the Timmy armor as it may be know to get the Timmy armor you have to get the Timmy pack by playing lots of custom games but even though i know that dose anyone know the time you have to play on the custom or how many customs you have to play this is question many people don't know and i don't know either if anyone ha the answer respond to this fourm or message me on xbox my name should be Hal0Reck0ning or Hal0 Reck0ning thanks for reading!
To unlock the helmet you need to play a total of 50 hours of custom games at which point it will be automatically granted.

This post has been hidden.

Was there ever a mention as to why the timmy armor came to be? I feel like it was a easter egg hit at the south park character.
iSethFPS wrote:
Was there ever a mention as to why the timmy armor came to be? I feel like it was a easter egg hit at the south park character.
Timmy is the name of the whale toy that you can spawn in Forge mode along with Olive the Pig and I forget the crabs name.
I had no idea this a thing. I have maybe played 1 hour of custom games over the last 3.5 years, RIP. haha pretty cool though.