[Locked] Timmy Helmets!

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 19
Hooray! At long last, after a bit of a delay, we're happy to report that Timmy helmets are being granted today to all players who have been patiently waiting since our last wave. (don't worry, players who have impatiently waited will still get the helmet!)

Players who have played 50+ hours of custom games will earn the Timmy helmet. Going forward, this process has been automated so once you complete the game that will put you over the 50 hour mark (you must finish the game) then you'll be granted the Timmy helmet pack very soon after. (timing could vary slightly based on services load, connection, etc..)

Thanks again for bearing with us as we worked through these kinks!
Enjoy your helmets!
Huh. Mine still isn't appearing and I've had over 50 hours for a while now :/
ske7ch wrote:
Going forward, this process has been automated so once you complete the game that will put you over the 50 hour mark (you must finish the game) then you'll be granted the Timmy helmet pack very soon after. (timing could vary slightly based on services load, connection, etc..)
Still no Timmy Helmet here, but I understand your scripting probably has a ton of names to run through so I'm not expecting it the very second you start the process.

What I really came here to ask is, what's happening to the March 31 cutoff point? I'm hoping you're dropping that, and Timmy is now a permeant feature of Halo 5's Custom Community. It would be silly to have your systems and tools engineers put all the work in to develop this resource only to use it for a week or two.
ske7ch wrote:
Hooray! At long last, after a bit of a delay, we're happy to report that Timmy helmets are being granted today to all players who have been patiently waiting since our last wave. (don't worry, players who have impatiently waited will still get the helmet!)

Players who have played 50+ hours of custom games will earn the Timmy helmet. Going forward, this process has been automated so once you complete the game that will put you over the 50 hour mark (you must finish the game) then you'll be granted the Timmy helmet pack very soon after. (timing could vary slightly based on services load, connection, etc..)

Thanks again for bearing with us as we worked through these kinks!
Enjoy your helmets!
Still waiting, but thanks for the info!
Glad to hear you got it all figured out. I'm sure many players will be delighted to see Timmy making a appearance inside their collections.
Just got mine!! Thanks guys played alot of invasion and objective gametypes I'm wearing it right now.😃😀
Thank you sooooo much for the info I've been waiting for you guys to announce that the automated system was tested and is now granting Timmy! Thank you 343!
I still didn't get the answer to my question. Do the pc's hours count? Can the added total of pc and xbox times get me the helmet? I reeeeeaaaaally would like to know. Plz reply!
The thing is is that I didn't receive Timmy and I have 50+ hours. =(
The thing is is that I didn't receive Timmy and I have 50+ hours. =(
Same, but we'll get it soon
This helmet consumes me. I still wait but i know deep down. For sure.

Timmy is coming.

My torment will end.

Thank you 343i.

edit: i spoke too soon.
Just played another match, still dont have mine and am 51 hours into customs. will give it a couple days before im going to ask about it again but hope its just the system playing catch up
Still don't have it yet.
Still don't have it yet.
Same here still
This is awesome!
Still don't have it yet.
Same here still
Me too. =(
I don't get why I don't have the helmet yet I have at least more than 50 hours
As of today I still don't have it yet.
Thank God! I'm sure all of your helmets will come within the next few days
whew, I can finally rest, the suffering is over
  1. 1