2. ...
  3. 12
  4. 13
  5. 14
  6. 15
  7. 16
  8. ...
  9. 19
Im wearing mine! Not that any of you care. I'm going to go now.
Finally got my helmet!
any good ideas on armor combos with it though? I can't find anything that looks good with it.
Don tell have mine yet but I'm sure it will come soon
How many hours do you have?
Sk1nn3r24 wrote:
How long does Timmy last for? You'll just receive it after 50+ hours of custom game play, whenever you hit that mark? I thought it was interesting I didn't see this in the list of helmets either... shows I'm at 100% completion though, so I guess this is bonus!
For some reason Timmy and Olive won't show in the "not collected" section of the REQ collection, like other helmets and stuff you don't have, until you actually get them. I guess that's so it won't annoy the completionists, similar to the 343 weapon skins. Not sure why they do that with Timmy, maybe because they thought they would only give it out for a month. Makes sense with Olive and the skins though, since most players will never unlock those.

Also thought I'd mention that I too got my Timmy pack after playing one more game. Not sure if it has to be start to finish, but that's what I heard so that's what I did.
I think I'm sitting on 49 hours of customs lol. I need to get on that. Are the helmets limited time, or will they always be open to grab?
played a customs match just now and right afterwards the Timmy pack showed up so like the previous poster above said does work if your over 50 hours just simply go play a single customs match win or lose just finish it or if like what just happened to me the other player left once i started winning i pressed end game and i then went right to my packs let it have a moment and there it was so i think if this is all you have to do meaning they did automate it but you just have to do a single customs match if your one of the people that got 50 hours or more since the first time they handed out the Timmy helmet and you'll instantly get it. a few minutes and your done so i wanted to post this as this should resolve a ton of peoples issues.
Finally got my helmet!
any good ideas on armor combos with it though? I can't find anything that looks good with it.
I like it with the armor piece that is called jump master. It's common but goes well with it.
Im at 125 hours and just unlocked my second Timmy pack. 5000 RP credit and three cards.
OK for some reason I was sent another Timmy pack. that's right 2. I don't know why but i opened it and recieved 50,000 req points.
It took me over a month to get Timmy, I'm not holding out to be lucky enough for another pack.
Don tell have mine yet but I'm sure it will come soon
How many hours do you have?
I have the helmet know and I had around 57
Kyjool wrote:
Finally got my helmet!
I like it with the armor piece that is called jump master. It's common but goes well with it.
Thanks!
Kyjool wrote:
Finally got my helmet!
Thanks!
Actually, I'm going with Buccaneer and Timmy but still thanks anyway
I now have a little over 103 hours of customs games and today i got another timmy helmet pack. the second pack gave me 5000 req points.
I never got my Timmy helmet, sucks to be me I guess.
Its this ongoing? or its limited for the first players?
Its this ongoing? or its limited for the first players?
There's no time limit. Get 50 hours, get Timmy.
Finally my dream has become a reality. I can now join Timmy helmet participants and show my effort to gain this helmet. Finally i have gotten the Timmy helmet. ;D
Thanks for the 5000 req points in the Timmy pack again guys. It was helpful.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 12
  4. 13
  5. 14
  6. 15
  7. 16
  8. ...
  9. 19