4. 16
  5. 17
  6. 18
  7. ...
  8. 19
Is there a cutoff to get this helmet?
xS415x wrote:
ske7ch wrote:
Going forward, this process has been automated so once you complete the game that will put you over the 50 hour mark (you must finish the game) then you'll be granted the Timmy helmet pack very soon after. (timing could vary slightly based on services load, connection, etc..)
Still no Timmy Helmet here, but I understand your scripting probably has a ton of names to run through so I'm not expecting it the very second you start the process.

What I really came here to ask is, what's happening to the March 31 cutoff point? I'm hoping you're dropping that, and Timmy is now a permeant feature of Halo 5's Custom Community. It would be silly to have your systems and tools engineers put all the work in to develop this resource only to use it for a week or two.
I don't think they did end it I got it like 4/3
You quoted me from 3/17/2017, so a lot has happened between then and now. But, you are correct, it has been confirmed that they unlocking Timmy is now a permanent thing.

Grimly365 wrote:
Is there a cutoff to get this helmet?
No, see above.
Once upon a time, there was multiple Spartans who wanted
the Timmy helmet, despite it looking wierd af. They never got
the helmets because they are not worthy. And they all lived happily
ever after, unless they didn't get the helmet.

THE END
Can you still get the timmy helmet?
"TIMMY!"
-Timmy
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Do I still get credit if I am playing on one of those endless games and I leave because I'm bored? Also, why don't we get req points for custom games?
Well I wasn't really to bothered about it myself I'd like to have 100% everything but unforchuntly due to my work I have missed a few seasonal packs and or only will never be able to get everything timmy was just about her fun thing to work towards
Why don't you get it that often?
Timmy shall conquer all!!
RAISE THE TIMMY ARMY!
Lol was hyped but now everybody has it :P
Do I still get credit if I am playing on one of those endless games and I leave because I'm bored? Also, why don't we get req points for custom games?
Yes you do. I was unsure of it too wondering if it counted, due to quitting rather than the game ending. But I checked and it just counts up any time in custom games.
got my second timmy pack, is it because ive logged over 100 hours of custom games?
got my second timmy pack, is it because ive logged over 100 hours of custom games?
Did it have another Timmy?
Mythikron wrote:
Did it have another Timmy?
no it had 5000 req points
XyDz Matt wrote:
Huh. Mine still isn't appearing and I've had over 50 hours for a while now :/
same here
YAY!
another one goes into my collection
How can i get Timmi´s helmet? Sorry but im new here.
The thing is is that I didn't receive Timmy and I have 50+ hours.
I got it many months ago when I had well over 50 hours played. I think there may be other caveats regarding the helmet.

Perhaps more customs with more players are required? Really, I do not know. In the meantime, GLHF.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 15
  4. 16
  5. 17
  6. 18
  7. ...
  8. 19