3. 16
  4. 17
  5. 18
  6. ...
  7. 19
XyDz Matt wrote:
Huh. Mine still isn't appearing and I've had over 50 hours for a while now :/
same
The thing is is that I didn't receive Timmy and I have 50+ hours.
I got it many months ago when I had well over 50 hours played. I think there may be other caveats regarding the helmet.

Perhaps more customs with more players are required? Really, I do not know. In the meantime, GLHF.
Sorry I should've said this earlier I got it a couple of weeks ago, sorry my bad.
When the timmy helmet appear i unlockend instantly
The timmy helmet is great! I love seeing people in warzone with it, and i wonder if they wear it to get people to be like "i dont want to shoot a whale! Better not kill that guy i guess..." lol
Wait y did all us get the Timmy helmets for was it for some special reason?
No Timmy for me yet.
I think it is possible to get the Timmy helmet pack multiple times. I know I already had the helmet and got another Timmy pack a few weeks afterwards. I do no-life the game though, and I have several days in just custom games. As well as arena and war zone.
Just got mine, looks, OK. but is very nice to get it as a surprise
tier really i was fired for 1 \8 voice frame tryout but written as the apropriate way of saying the people you know act more how you really are ,thats what they r actually like the job security involved mean these ppl couldnt work min wage b\c thats who they are ,it definably bothered them
How many times i need play to get mi timmy`s?
i love the timmy helmet!!!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
So are they still giving out Timmy helmets or did they stop ? I need to know!! Lol
GHO5TxF0GG wrote:
So are they still giving out Timmy helmets or did they stop ? I need to know!! Lol
They are still giving them out since i got mine a few days ago. very fitting for me id say
Thank you for the confirmation the grind for 50 hours continues
GHO5TxF0GG wrote:
Thank you for the confirmation the grind for 50 hours continues
Don't worry too much 50 hours isn't much tbh, just look for a few dayz games and what not, some nice relaxing chilled back games you'll get it in no time!
Thank you for the input and I will take your advice on that
I got it 2 times, why?
Nice! You should reward more things.
Thanks
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 16
  4. 17
  5. 18
  6. ...
  7. 19