OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 19
Any updates from those with the 50 hours and still no helmet? I have been at 50 hours for nearly 4 weeks and still have not received it either. I understand the problems that have occurred with the release and caused set backs and have been patient, but I noticed on another post on here that someone hit the 50 hour mark on 3/18 and received the Timmy pack roughly 22 minutes later!!! How is it that there are still players who have had 50 hours for weeks that still do not have their helmets and people who are now just hitting 50 hour mark are having to wait less than 30 minutes? Please don't take this as complaining but more from a stance of sheer confusion. I know they have the grants automated now but weren't all players who met the 50 hours and were waiting for weeks on end supposed to get their helmets first?
I still didn't get the answer to my question. Do the pc's hours count? Can the added total of pc and xbox times get me the helmet? I reeeeeaaaaally would like to know. Plz reply!
Kills among other things don't count on pc, so I doubt it. I could be wrong though.
Well, this is awkward... nearly 3 weeks in and still nothing. So much for the automated system... Just reporting on the issue. I could play another 50 hours, but it's finals week, and that in itself is a struggle. Is there are hidden mechanic outside of the 50 hours that we don't know about? Thanks in advance for helping us out. I know you'll pull through
Has anyone with 50+ hours who doesn't have Timmy played and finished a game to see if it triggers the system into granting it?
I've finished several games since ske7ch posted this and still no Timmy :(
Any updates from those with the 50 hours and still no helmet? I have been at 50 hours for nearly 4 weeks and still have not received it either. I understand the problems that have occurred with the release and caused set backs and have been patient, but I noticed on another post on here that someone hit the 50 hour mark on 3/18 and received the Timmy pack roughly 22 minutes later!!! How is it that there are still players who have had 50 hours for weeks that still do not have their helmets and people who are now just hitting 50 hour mark are having to wait less than 30 minutes? Please don't take this as complaining but more from a stance of sheer confusion. I know they have the grants automated now but weren't all players who met the 50 hours and were waiting for weeks on end supposed to get their helmets first?
This seriously needs answers! I have been waiting since the first week 343! And there are many others. I also seen the post where the dude got his 20 minutes later. Why are we put on the back burner? Man I'm seriously jealous now! I feel like i really shouldn't have tried to get it quickly because now i feel like my hard work has left me being punished into NOT getting it when in all honesty, we deserve it more than anyone. Not being selfish, this is truth!

I'm not mad just seriously confused!
Over 52 hours and no helmet. What a joke of a system.
Good news! I found a player who has the Timmy helmet but doesn't have the Xbox Halo 5. PC players, your hours count! Only about six more PC hours for me...(I play custom games more often on PC)
I'm at 10 hours now. don't think it's gonna work for me
Still no helmet I've got 51 hours and I've been having 51 hours for 3 weeks
Still no helmet, just reporting on the issue
Me too, again no helmet!
Let's all be tough Spartans & just have to suffer the long wait for our prescious Timmy helmet... Sad to say but it's the truth. Everyone that doesn't have the helmet shouldn't play halo 5 until we receive the helmet we worked so hard for.

(Can be taken as a joke but I say we boycott 343)
Let's all be tough Spartans & just have to suffer the long wait for our prescious Timmy helmet... Sad to say but it's the truth. Everyone that doesn't have the helmet shouldn't play halo 5 until we receive the helmet we worked so hard for.

XD I am laughing too hard at this!

Pitchforks at the ready!!

Pitchforks at the ready!!
XD I'll get the torches!!!
I've had over 53 hours now and still no helmet.
This wait better come with the olive helmet
Yeah i was thinking that we deserve compensation for this, though i know we arent getting any.
Yeah i was thinking that we deserve compensation for this, though i know we arent getting any.
Yea it would only be right if we did get soemthing for the wait
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 19