2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 19
This wait better come with the olive helmet
Yeah i was thinking that we deserve compensation for this, though i know we arent getting any.
Yea it would only be right if we did get soemthing for the wait
IMHO what we "deserve" is the helmet that was promised for the 50 hrs. What would be "right" is for the issue to be actively addressed and resolved in a timely manner. I just hope the people with the ability to fix this are actually paying attention to forum posts and social media and doing something to resolve this issue. Although It is upsetting that people are now getting the helmet basically instantly with no wait while others are still having to endure this long wait, I also understand that this is not the scenario 343 had invisioned. I will continue to wait for what was promised. I just hope that the issue is not being overlooked and that 343 thinks the Timmy pack issues are past them because they are clearly not.
Yeah i was thinking that we deserve compensation for this, though i know we arent getting any.
IMHO what we "deserve" is the helmet that was promised for the 50 hrs. What would be "right" is for the issue to be actively addressed and resolved in a timely manner. I just hope the people with the ability to fix this are actually paying attention to forum posts and social media and doing something to resolve this issue. Although It is upsetting that people are now getting the helmet basically instantly with no wait while others are still having to endure this long wait, I also understand that this is not the scenario 343 had invisioned. I will continue to wait for what was promised. I just hope that the issue is not being overlooked and that 343 thinks the Timmy pack issues are past them because they are clearly not.
I've been waiting 4 weeks now. How can it be so hard?
Yes i agree whole heartedly. Unfortunately you're more likely to get a response on Twitter than the actual forums it seems sometimes. I don't know how often these forums get attention to be honest! Perhaps 343 watch and take note in silence?

We all wait for the helmet. As there is nothing else we can do right now, so i say that because it's taking so long we maybe should get a little something else to even try to make up for the delay. Good luck to all as usual!
Oh cool
Only problem I'm having is that the Timmy timeframe ends March 31st and its approaching the middle of the month and I've had 50 hours for four weeks, I don't wanna miss out on an exclusive helmet that I already met the requirements for.
edit: already passed the middle of the month
Pi3 wrote:
Only problem I'm having is that the Timmy timeframe ends March 31st and its approaching the middle of the month and I've had 50 hours for four weeks, I don't wanna miss out on an exclusive helmet that I already met the requirements for.
edit: already passed the middle of the month
I know it's really starting to scare me I really want this helmet and most of us haven't gotten it yet
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I still don't have my helmet.
2 days 2 hours 38min no helmet.

Does it have to be a full hour over 50?
FORGE PLAY wrote:

I'm over 51 hours and still don't have it sadly. If anyone tries anything and it works, i beg you please let us know!
FORGE PLAY wrote:

50 hours is 50 hours. Doesn't matter if it's a minute over or a day. 343 said themselves it will trigger as soon as you finish the game that takes you over the threshold. Obviously having issues so I'd wait to see what they have to say.
i just have less than 1 hour
Me and my friend are still grinding for that helmet. Hopefully its still available otherwise wed be doing thus for nothing.
Graz34 wrote:
Me and my friend are still grinding for that helmet. Hopefully its still available otherwise wed be doing thus for nothing.
They say it's available up until the 31st. Hopefully if the system is automated it may become permanent.
Day 4 still no helmet.
Hidanprime wrote:
Day 4 still no helmet.
Pffff more than 4
50 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So hold on a second do people who already have 50+ hours needs to getting another 50 hours ?
I really hope not. I broke 50 hours 3 weeks ago and started panicking thinking they had changed it to a 300 game requirement and starting to grind for more but it's finals week and I don't have that time anymore...
Raritiy wrote:
So hold on a second do people who already have 50+ hours needs to getting another 50 hours ?
I don't think so. People who had 50 hours before they rolled it again got it.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 19