6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 19
Still nothin tbh this is making me sad
Hidanprime wrote:
Day 4 still no helmet.
Pffff more than 4
I meant Day 4 since the automated rollout. It's like Day 27 or something since I hit the 50 hour mark.
*I cry* Where is my Timmy I got to 50 hrs weeks ago... Did the last game have to be finished instead of ended because I think I ended my game :'( If so is there no way I can get it because that is totally ridiculous?! You never told us this before!
Still nothin tbh this is making me sad
)':
The thing is, this helmet represents something special to me.
My brother had an obsession with whales. He was also the person who introduced me to Halo in late 2001. I filled in for one of his friends during game night where him and seven of his friends linked up two consoles for games of 4v4 on Blood Gulch. He's the reason I'm still playing Halo today. They dominated me then so I strived to get better than them. And I did. Halo 2 and Reach I absolutely destroyed. Even Halo 4 he couldn't compete with me. However my brother never got to see Halo 5. I still have his pre-ordered copy unopened. This is because he gave his life overseas in 2014. That's why I want this helmet. It reminds me of my brother. In franchise he loved, as a creature he loved.
guttel ree wrote:
*I cry* Where is my Timmy I got to 50 hrs weeks ago... Did the last game have to be finished instead of ended because I think I ended my game :'( If so is there no way I can get it because that is totally ridiculous?! You never told us this before!
I ended the vast majority of my games. But according to ske7ch the game that puts you over the 50 should be finished. I'm unsure. There's a lack of communications and a lot of questions unanswered.
Hidanprime wrote:
guttel ree wrote:
I ended the vast majority of my games. But according to ske7ch the game that puts you over the 50 should be finished. I'm unsure. There's a lack of communications and a lot of questions unanswered.
That shouldn't be a requirement, even if you ended them yourself you still put in the effort to get 50 hours.
Hidanprime wrote:
guttel ree wrote:
That shouldn't be a requirement, even if you ended them yourself you still put in the effort to get 50 hours.
I agree full-heartedly.
Pretty surprised there has been no official comment on this as far as I know - I even tried tweeting 343 :/
Pretty surprised there has been no official comment on this as far as I know - I even tried tweeting 343 :/
ikr, they keep saying its good in a post but there is still nothing...
I love that helmet :p
Nothing like having my hopes raised then swiftly dashed, raised, dashed, raised and dashed again lol :)
Nothing like having my hopes raised then swiftly dashed, raised, dashed, raised and dashed again lol :)
Yea... Lets just hope they come through. At least they are trying. Just not hard enough...
Ske7ch is looking into it. I told him that there are people on this thread that still haven't received their helmets.
https://twitter.com/ske7ch/status/843973668426330113
Hidanprime wrote:
Ske7ch is looking into it. I told him that there are people on this thread that still haven't received their helmets.
He's asking people for their GT so he can get someone to look into it. EDITED
Hidanprime wrote:
Thank you for bringing this to light! I'm happy that ske7ch knows now at least some people are having issues still! Hopefully they'll open up the can of worms again. I'm going start tweeting him every night/morning now haha!

I'm also adding into the tweets I send their way that they need to check this forum out to help all you guys too :) Hopefully someone will see my tweet and go through this forum and take note of all your gamertags!
Thanks for addressing this ske7ch, I'm sure this is one of the things you guys have been hearing about constantly from Halo 5 players. I'm glad to know that it's being taken care of, two of my friends that I play with just hit their 50 hours within the last 3 days and they both received their helmet with no issue, probably due to the automated response that was put in.

I'm wondering though, I have completed my 50 hours nearly 3 weeks ago, I assume before the automated pack-granting system was implemented, could that be why I haven't received my Timmy helmet yet? Either way, I'm doing my best to keep patient because I understand it could take some time to go through thousands (or hundreds of thousands) of gamertags checking a specific hour count like this. I'm hoping that if for some reason I still don't get it by the end of the month that I won't be locked out of not getting it for whatever reason..
Its definitely a running theme that the automated system caters to the players that have recently reached 50 hours over those who have had it for about a month. Not saying all players who have waited a month haven't got it, but it seems that the majority of people who haven't got it just so happen to have waited the longest.

I wonder if this is the system trying to work through the list, but keeps going back to the start every time a player reaches 50 hours? Maybe i'm putting to much thought into this? I dont know any more! Just putting my thoughts out there.
Hidanprime wrote:
Thank you for bringing this to light! I'm happy that ske7ch knows now at least some people are having issues still! Hopefully they'll open up the can of worms again. I'm going start tweeting him every night/morning now haha!

I'm also adding into the tweets I send their way that they need to check this forum out to help all you guys too :) Hopefully someone will see my tweet and go through this forum and take note of all your gamertags!
can you give out my tag too on twitter so i can get mine?
guttel ree wrote:
Hidanprime wrote:

can you give out my tag too on twitter so i can get mine?
Absolutely :) we're all in this together, eh?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 19