2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 19
hey folks - sure sounds like something may not be working as intended with the Timmy grants. I've raised this for the team to investigate. We will get this all sorted out, apologies for the extended delay. And this won't end on March 31st, that was back when it was thought that they'd have to spend hours doing manual grants every week, now that it's automated there's no specific end-date.
ske7ch wrote:
hey folks - sure sounds like something may not be working as intended with the Timmy grants. I've raised this for the team to investigate. We will get this all sorted out, apologies for the extended delay. And this won't end on March 31st, that was back when it was thought that they'd have to spend hours doing manual grants every week, now that it's automated there's no specific end-date.
Thank you so much for getting back to us! Appreciate it :)
Nice to know this.
ske7ch wrote:
Thanks for finally clearing this up. There's been a lot of confusion about the March 31st date. At least we know we are running against the clock.
This is great news much appreciated.
ksrt8 wrote:
This is great news much appreciated.
Soooo is our problem being fixed ?
Did you read the thread at all?

ske7ch wrote:
at least the cut off is no longer a worry, but i have had like 52 hours for a month now and still 0 timmy helmet so i am glad to hear your looking into it.
ske7ch wrote:
Thanks man I was getting worried, good luck to the team with their findings!
Did you read the thread at all?

ske7ch wrote:
Hey hey hey dont get smart now. Thanks though
Glad you are looking into it! I was getting worried for not getting the helmet yet even though I got 50 hours. Thanks!
Thanks Ske7ch!
guttel ree wrote:
Hidanprime wrote:
Ske7ch is looking into it. I told him that there are people on this thread that still haven't received their helmets.
https://twitter.com/ske7ch/status/843973668426330113
Thank you for bringing this to light! I'm happy that ske7ch knows now at least some people are having issues still! Hopefully they'll open up the can of worms again. I'm going start tweeting him every night/morning now haha!

I'm also adding into the tweets I send their way that they need to check this forum out to help all you guys too :) Hopefully someone will see my tweet and go through this forum and take note of all your gamertags!
can you give out my tag too on twitter so i can get mine?
Absolutely :) we're all in this together, eh?
Awesome! Thank you! :)
So we aren't running against the clock... But will we still be considered a priority?
Thanks for addressing this ske7ch, I'm sure this is one of the things you guys have been hearing about constantly from Halo 5 players. I'm glad to know that it's being taken care of, two of my friends that I play with just hit their 50 hours within the last 3 days and they both received their helmet with no issue, probably due to the automated response that was put in.

I'm wondering though, I have completed my 50 hours nearly 3 weeks ago, I assume before the automated pack-granting system was implemented, could that be why I haven't received my Timmy helmet yet? Either way, I'm doing my best to keep patient because I understand it could take some time to go through thousands (or hundreds of thousands) of gamertags checking a specific hour count like this. I'm hoping that if for some reason I still don't get it by the end of the month that I won't be locked out of not getting it for whatever reason..
Im with you dude, been almost month :S
Thanks! I was getting worried because March 31st was coming and still no helmet! Just got mark v delta though.
guttel ree wrote:
Hidanprime wrote:
Ske7ch is looking into it. I told him that there are people on this thread that still haven't received their helmets.
Thank you for bringing this to light! I'm happy that ske7ch knows now at least some people are having issues still! Hopefully they'll open up the can of worms again. I'm going start tweeting him every night/morning now haha!

I'm also adding into the tweets I send their way that they need to check this forum out to help all you guys too :) Hopefully someone will see my tweet and go through this forum and take note of all your gamertags!
Me too?
guttel ree wrote:
Hidanprime wrote:

Me too?
Also me?
guttel ree wrote:
So we aren't running against the clock... But will we still be considered a priority?
Hope so.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 19