2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 19
I think the problem with the machine is that it only triggers if you reach 50 hours not if you have 50 hours,
if that makes sense to you guys.
Lousy12 wrote:
I think the problem with the machine is that it only triggers if you have reached 50 hours not if you have 50 hours
if that makes sense to you guys
Yea, thats what it seems to be.
Lousy12 wrote:
Hidanprime wrote:
Ske7ch is looking into it. I told him that there are people on this thread that still haven't received their helmets.
https://twitter.com/ske7ch/status/843973668426330113
Thank you for bringing this to light! I'm happy that ske7ch knows now at least some people are having issues still! Hopefully they'll open up the can of worms again. I'm going start tweeting him every night/morning now haha!

I'm also adding into the tweets I send their way that they need to check this forum out to help all you guys too :) Hopefully someone will see my tweet and go through this forum and take note of all your gamertags!
can you give out my tag too on twitter so i can get mine?
Absolutely :) we're all in this together, eh?
Me too?
Also me?
I'm no longer tweeting at ske7ch but don't worry as he is already back on the case :)
ske7ch wrote:
hey folks - sure sounds like something may not be working as intended with the Timmy grants. I've raised this for the team to investigate. We will get this all sorted out, apologies for the extended delay. And this won't end on March 31st, that was back when it was thought that they'd have to spend hours doing manual grants every week, now that it's automated there's no specific end-date.
Lousy12 wrote:
Hidanprime wrote:
Ske7ch is looking into it. I told him that there are people on this thread that still haven't received their helmets.
https://twitter.com/ske7ch/status/843973668426330113
Thank you for bringing this to light! I'm happy that ske7ch knows now at least some people are having issues still! Hopefully they'll open up the can of worms again. I'm going start tweeting him every night/morning now haha!

I'm also adding into the tweets I send their way that they need to check this forum out to help all you guys too :) Hopefully someone will see my tweet and go through this forum and take note of all your gamertags!
can you give out my tag too on twitter so i can get mine?
Absolutely :) we're all in this together, eh?
Me too?
Also me?
I'm no longer tweeting at ske7ch but don't worry as he is already back on the case :)
ske7ch wrote:
hey folks - sure sounds like something may not be working as intended with the Timmy grants. I've raised this for the team to investigate. We will get this all sorted out, apologies for the extended delay. And this won't end on March 31st, that was back when it was thought that they'd have to spend hours doing manual grants every week, now that it's automated there's no specific end-date.
Thank you soooo much this is really helpful!
Anyone have the Timmy helmet yet?
I don't.
Go Timmy helmets your special
still no timmy helmet after 4 weeks of waiting sitting at around 53 hours of custom games. where is my timmy 343i ? :'(
It will come just you wait
It will come just you wait
hope it does
I received my Timmy last Friday as Ske7ch said after 3 weeks of waiting.
Be patient. I'm sure you will receive yours before March 31st.
Whelp i just got the Timmy helmet and i think its ugly defiantly something i wont ever wear but i love the tail and fins on it.
ske7ch wrote:
Hooray! At long last, after a bit of a delay, we're happy to report that Timmy helmets are being granted today to all players who have been patiently waiting since our last wave. (don't worry, players who have impatiently waited will still get the helmet!)

Players who have played 50+ hours of custom games will earn the Timmy helmet. Going forward, this process has been automated so once you complete the game that will put you over the 50 hour mark (you must finish the game) then you'll be granted the Timmy helmet pack very soon after. (timing could vary slightly based on services load, connection, etc..)

Thanks again for bearing with us as we worked through these kinks!
Enjoy your helmets!
Thanks for the update, much appreciated.
My friend NiteTerrors420 has hit his hours but hasnt receved it yet, just thought you should know.
People get the helmet who hit 50 hrs after the automated timmy give out was added. they are figuring it out now
this is mess up and i still didn't get the helmet
ske7ch wrote:
Thank you so much this has gotten my hopes up!
March 22nd, 2017,

Its been about 4 weeks now since hitting the 50 hr mark, and yet no helmet has been rewarded. Some are trying to commune with the 343 gods to solve their problems, others are giving up hope entirely. One after another, people say they finally got it while hundreds of us are waiting to be blessed with the whale. Only time will tell if our prayers have been heard.
Still haven't got mine.
I have hit the 50hr mark a few days after the first week/wave of timmy helmets.
From what I am seeing noone else has got it other than the first people that did?
GOT MINE. Check your packs, yo
Check your REQs!!! I was like many of you who had completed the 50 hours weeks ago and never received the helmet. I am happy to report I just received my Timmy pack!!! Good luck to rest of you I feel your pain.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 19