Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

To all pros, what sensitivity and control setting?

OP A1pha Dre

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 15
  4. 16
  5. 17
  6. 18
  7. 19
  8. ...
  9. 25
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I'm no pro either, but I do alright. I always set my sensitivity to the highest possible so it will turn my view faster. The faster you turn means faster target acquisition and situational awareness.
A1pha Dre wrote:
I'm struggling finding my comfort zone for aiming. I'm using the default settings (3 sensitivity and default controller).

Was pretty good at Halo 2, 3, Reach and 4. But I think the Aim Assist in those games has royally screwed me over. I'm just sucking big time at Halo 5 right now.
You'll get it eventually. I've been playing since October and I just recently got a positive Arena K/D.
I use a regular Xbox one controller too, however I have my sensitivity on 1. I snipe a lot and use BR a lot, so that works for me.
7 sensivity is for pro xd
I try to find the right sensitivity.

Sensitivity 1 I am good, my shots are perfect, but I am very slow to flip

I use fighter settings, but configure the buttons from accessories and devices

It is a chaos to look for the right sensitivity and comfortable settings.
3 sensitivity in halo 5...
Halo 5 CONTROLES predeterminados, 5 Sensibilidad.

Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service.
It's whatever you get used to. Your reflexes and muscle memory rule. Set it at what's best for you and stick with it. I use bumper jumper and 4-4. I know many Onyx players that use default and kick a$$ obviously.
BadDogg55 wrote:
It's whatever you get used to. Your reflexes and muscle memory rule. Set it at what's best for you and stick with it. I use bumper jumper and 4-4. I know many Onyx players that use default and kick a$$ obviously.
I prefer default for sniping but bumper jumper for rushing.
5 sensitivity, bumper jumper.
http://xim4.com/community/index.php?topic=42461.0
Hey guys, I have found a solution for these aiming problems in H5 on the Internet after a quite long search.
This community is using mouse and keyboard on console, a lot of people doesn't like it and I'm not a big fan of it as well. Thought they've found the problem and a solution at least for their setup.
I personally changed the aim curve on my Elite controller to a more aggressive one and I play on 10/10/5 or 10/10/4, but I play on 10 since H3.
Hope that helps, at least everything is explained in that article.

Edit: I forgot to mention that the fps drops and server issues also could come into that. These problems all together causing these issues and unfortunately making this Halo to one of the worse technically wise.
I hope the next one will be better H6 hype!!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text.

No soy profesional pero la sencibilidad que a mi me funciona es la 4-3
default controls, 7 sensitivity, 4 acceleration.
I think that the adequate sensibility it's around 3 and 6, it depends of your game type and the playlist.
I always start with 5 and just adjust from there
I usually just stick with a sensitivity of three or four, but I use the recon button layout.
I use Halo 4 with max sensitivity
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I think the sensivility depends of you kind of game (Swat, Breakout etc) I use custom sensibility to 4.5 and 3.5 and i use the recon control.
I would recommend halo 4 controls, and gradually bringing your sensitivity to 10. This will improve your reflexes as your brain learns to cope with the high stimuli. It worked for me.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 15
  4. 16
  5. 17
  6. 18
  7. 19
  8. ...
  9. 25