Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

To all pros, what sensitivity and control setting?

OP aDRE ONE

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 25
Used Bumper Jumper + 5 Sensitivy in Halo 4, but now in Halo 5, 5 sensitivity feels too fast and 4 feels little bit too slow. (*C_*)
6 and bumper jumper!
Currently using 10 sens/ Bumper Jumper. Just use whatever feels good for you.
I use to have 6 aiming when using a 360 controller but since I used an Xbox One controller I use 4 just because I feel that that the sicks are more looser? Not sure if it makes sense and I also use Recon, Closest to getting the original controls for me.
Most pros play between 3-5 sens and use bumper jumper.
I'm still adjusting, to high and I wiff constantly trying to adjsut to the kick of the gun, to low and I wiff constantly due to the kick of the gun...

Man i'm prolly just getting old. damn.
I usually just use 8, but should just play more and work your own way into one.
Might been worth mentioning that its best to plug your controller in as well rather than use it wireless. You can get (very slight) lag across using it wireless so in terms of speed and accuracy plug it in.
I highly doubt anyone here is a pro. But I'm at least decent.

I've been using 4 and bumper jumper for every Halo game in existence. Until H5. Now I have to play on 6 because the aiming in this game is really weird.
Might been worth mentioning that its best to plug your controller in as well rather than use it wireless. You can get (very slight) lag across using it wireless so in terms of speed and accuracy plug it in.
I really ought to punch the guy who came up with this myth. It's completely false.

Unless you're standing several MILES from your xbox, it's not gonna make the slightest difference.
5 and Bumper Jumper, seems to work very well for me.
8 or 9 oem config.
accelleration is pain in the A*s, tho.
hope 343 fixes it. they just have to put in more stick options.
Sensitivity is default, but I recommend bumper jumper - once you learn it you'll see an improvement.

I'm not a pro buy I'm platinum in 2 playlists (only qualified in 2)
Default sens (3), regular control settings, however i play claw...
It took me a little getting used to the difference in aim speed in this Halo. I started at the max sensitivity and worked my way down till I found my sweet spot (6).

I also play on bumper jumper as have done since Halo 3.
I am also having problems with Aiming,feels like I got too old or something. Just can't aim properly although having a big break from Halo might be adding to this.
BUT I would like to suggest something that I've tried just a little bit but does make sense so you might wanna try. For Warzone i usually go low sensitivity because long-range fights are the vast majority unless you like charging in Bases and probably end up dying like 25+ times per match.
But for Arenas which are more oriented Mid/close- Range Combat being able to look around is essential so i would go for high sensitivity.

All in all, i go 3-5 for Warzone and 7-9 for Arenas.

But i'm definitely on the medium skilled players category,nothing fancy.
Not a pro but I do decently in arena and warzone.
Try using bumper jumper and 3-4 maybe even 5 sensitivity.
the 2gre - bumper jumper 4 sensitivity. regular xbox controller
LiquidNinjatb - default. 5-6 sensitivity (was on 5 more recently though). uses a scuf or elite controller

i know this because i watch them on twitch sometimes while im at work and the question about there setup gets asked every 2 minutes.
I use 4 and bumper jumper. Problem is that I cannot quickscope anymore with the sniper. Does anyone have a solution. I tried helljumper but I would much rather prefer bumper jumper.
Not a pro but I've played CE and 2 at the competitive level and I'm loving 5. I use 5 and Recon. I definitely gives you a close feel to classic Halo. Bumper Jumper is also worth checking out, but the classic controls are in my muscles so much I can't change.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 25