Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

To all pros, what sensitivity and control setting?

OP aDRE ONE

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 19
  4. 20
  5. 21
  6. 22
  7. 23
  8. ...
  9. 25
I use 10 sensitivity and default layout because the default is a quick solution to this problem and ten sensitivity helps you kill several targets in a shorter amount of time especially in swat and with precision weapons. But that's just my playstyle.
I use sensivity 8 because i'm used to big sensivity levels in games.
I actually use 4 sensitivity, which may sound slow, but I win many precision weapon gunfights with this sensitivity.
DL1032 wrote:
I actually use 4 sensitivity, which may sound slow, but I win many precision weapon gunfights with this sensitivity.
Or maybe I use 3, I can't remember, (either 3 or 4).
My button layout is Recon, (if you wanted to know).
I used to play on 5 sens and 4 accel but since the heavy aim patch I moved my accel down to 2 which is close to the accel of older halos
my question is why is this 1 and a half year old topic still on featured?
I am playing 3 sens and 3 accel currently. When that feels too fast then I lower it to 1 accel
I have always been playing on 10 sens (which in Halo 5 is like 5 and 10 for vertical/horizontal, not sure which was which) and do pretty well when I want to. I think my accel may be on 2.
8 and recon
I feel like it's fine, but that's just me
I'm not a pro, but I prefer more sensitivity than Look Acceleration.
Such a broad spectrum between players
Clogged in the fact that the sensitivity that sometimes can not be controlled as easily as in the other halos
I'm pretty sure my sensitivity is at 5 (I can't remember at the moment) and I play with recon controls.
I'm pretty sure my sensitivity is at 5 (I can't remember at the moment) and I play with recon controls.
I play on 4 and 3, fishstick layout, a original wireless controller so old that the left thumb stick is worn half way through, and with a broken mic. I also use a generic 27" 720p flatscreen, wife yelling in one ear, kid asking about the origins of the universe in the other ear, while the dog is trying to steal my Doritos. That my friends, is the secret to Gold 5 success.
I think I'm finally going to settle on:

Bumper Jumper
Vibration
1.5 Horizontal, 3.5 Vertical, 3 Acceleration
0,0 Deadzones

I'm tired of trying to find something that feels good with this game's wonky aiming (I've played on 3,3, 3,4, 3,5, 4,2 and 1,5,5) and am going to probably stick with this.

I've always wanted a 3.5 sensitivity in older Halos and I feel this will be the closest to it with the horizontal being the default's "3" and vertical what would be a default "3.5".
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 19
  4. 20
  5. 21
  6. 22
  7. 23
  8. ...
  9. 25