Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

To all pros, what sensitivity and control setting?

OP aDRE ONE

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 25
Not a pro. Recently switched to Helljumper and love it. But I've modified the button layout. I have dash on the left click, reload on X, and crouch on B (since I never use it). So, besides sprinting (A), I never take hands off of the controls. I feel like I'm playing parkour I'm so mobile. Also, extremely nice to have dash on the left stick. It's a lot more useful to be able to dash in mid-fight than crouch. My sensitivity is at 7 and I play inverted.
I play recon with 5 sensitivity and 3 acceleration -onyx
aDRE ONE wrote:
I'm struggling finding my comfort zone for aiming. I'm using the default settings (3 sensitivity and default controller).

Was pretty good at Halo 2, 3, Reach and 4. But I think the Aim Assist in those games has royally screwed me over. I'm just sucking big time at Halo 5 right now.
I've been in champion a few times and play on 5 sensitivity, 0% inner deadzone, 10% outter, bumper jumper.

Many pros own a controller with paddles so they never stop aiming to press A, B, X, Y.

Most pros I know play with 4 sensitivity and 0% on both deadzones.
aDRE ONE wrote:
I'm struggling finding my comfort zone for aiming. I'm using the default settings (3 sensitivity and default controller).

Was pretty good at Halo 2, 3, Reach and 4. But I think the Aim Assist in those games has royally screwed me over. I'm just sucking big time at Halo 5 right now.
There needs to be complete controls mapping. I'm so used too a certain layout for shooters now my mind and hands are all sorts of confused. Can't get used to any of the control themes
There is now complete control mapping. You would need to buy a different controller though.
10 sensitivity, 1 aim acceleration, and recon (halo3 button configuration 4eva!)
who the hell is necro bumping these posts and why havent they been banned?
I use a sensitivity of 4 with hell jumper layout
Not a pro. But 4-5 sensitivity with 5 accel so I get my crosshair where I want it. Also 0% on both dead zones, theyre only important if your controller is broke
sensitivity 2-3 aim accel 3 button layout pashooter.
Sensibility 3
Acceleration 1 (5 in swat)
Deadzones both 0%
Fishstick
I struggled as you to find the right configuration. And I'm not a pro but I recommend that instead of probing all possible configurations you stick with the one you fell more comfortable with and try to adjust to that one and make only small adjustments because no configuration is going to be perfect.
Im no pro, but im decent and go positive in almost every game. I recommend:
Sensitivity: 3
Look Acceleration: 2
Inner Deadzone: 0%
Outer Deadzone: 10%
Hope it helps. Just remember to stick with the same settings for a few hours before changing them.
Im not a pro so I guess I cant answer.
quiero unirme para ayudarlos a vencer y ganar Aqua Chang es mi gamertac
Bumper jumper ftw
6 sensitivity recon controls, its the closet to halo 3 and its not the terrible default controls
I seen a video online and shows that pro players use low sensitivity for better accuracy
amazing to see all the pros helping you out here OP. Funny thing is I didn't recognise any of the GT's in here playing in HCS. They must be using pseudonyms ;)
I recently switched to 5 aim acceleration, 6 look sensitivity, 0% deadzones. Feels pretty good.
recently i moved up from 3 to 5 wich made it easier to play without losing my aim
Definetely not a pro. But I use recon on 4. I keep missing headshots in H5 like you wouldn't believe. Aiming in this game makes me crazy sometimes.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 25