Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

To all pros, what sensitivity and control setting?

OP aDRE ONE

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 25
you gotta play at 8 sensitivity change inner dead zone to 0 and the other one to zero
I play 4 sens and default, I think I might try boxer or bumper jumper to see how it can better my game
I have a 70% low sensitivity and like 30% fast. Recently I've been trying to turn my sensitivity up, and get used to it but to be honest my sensitivity depends on how I feel at the time. If I get on a match and my aim feels too off I'll turn my sensitivity down, get used to it and turn it back up a little. Same in reverse.
I play on Recon with the highest possible settings across all game modes. It may be very difficult to handle at first, but its so worth it once you get the hang of it. Close quarters is a breeze, and I have no issue using snipers.

Of course, my dead zones are set at 0%.
5-6 depending on the day. Bumper jumper. I like to fight mostly CQC though. I grab DMR's late game so it's a balancing act since it make it harder to do precision shooting.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Try using helljumper or bumper jumper and set your sensitivity somewhere between 1 - 4
I know this is an old chat but I use 7, and the fishstick layout.
Definitely not a pro. But,
7 Sensitivity
3 Acceleration
0 Inner Dead Zones
0 Outer Dead Zones
Halo 4 Layout
Elite Controller
I use 2 paddles, normal sticks.
Top Right - X (Thruster Pack)
Top Left - A (Jump)
Diamond lvl 2 so far playing by myself in arena while dealing with controller sensitivity issues

Helljumper
3-4 sens. Sometimes custom: 2 horizontal 3 vertical
2-3 accel
Toggle crouch ON. I crouch a lot since it seems to work really well in battles but it also hurts my thumb
Hard to do boost slides and jumps though but I think it's worth the trade off
Vibration off. You'll get used to it
Usually 4-12% for inner deadzone. Doesn't always help

This post has been hidden.

I've just changed from fishstick to helljumper... I usually play between 6-8 sensitivity with 4-5 acceleration...
I use Bumper Jumper and a sensitivity of 2. I can't hit anything if it's higher.
3, 3 has been feeling great for me recently.
im currently onyx and playing
1 sens no pro will go higher than 3
3 acc
12% inn (default)
10% out (default)
gabgaud wrote:
im currently onyx and playing
1 sens no pro will go higher than 3
3 acc
12% inn (default)
10% out (default)
many pros use 4
My whole fireteam typically uses Default control, sensitivity 9, look acceleration 3, no vibration, no assassin animation (unless we are just playing for fun). One of my teammates plays on sensitivity 7 too, but everything else is the same.
For some reason 2 works best for me.
Definitely not a pro, but I use from 2-4. I used to use higher up on old halos, but 5 is slightly different than the others in the past.
For me on default and scuf controllers 2sens 5accl on elite controller 4sens 2accl.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 25