Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] To all the peolpe that hate 343

OP OneFridell

how can all of you guys blame 343 for all this -Yoink- do I need to say it all the time Bungie started sprint, jet pack, armor lock and every other Spartan abilities so 343 when they made halo 4 they had a chose to get rid of the Spartan abilities or keep it and they kept it because no one complained about Spartan abilities in halo reach so they took it to the next level in h4 . halo 4 was their first game and they did not know what the community liked or wanted but now they have made 3 halo games and I can say that halo 5 will be better, cooler, bigger then halo 3. and without Microsoft that spends millions of money on halo because they know the community wants more halo games so they bought 343i. the halo series would have ended and halo is the reason I am still with the xbox one if halo would not exist I would be on ps4
Lock this thread mod, its another complainer complaining about complainers thread.
Lock this thread mod, its another complainer complaining about complainers thread.
Hahaha lmao.
Complaining, yes, they need it, its a feedback.
You cant decide to see only the good ones, a bad feedback is useful, if you are enough smart.
Why hate 343?
Because they removed splitscreen.
I've bought an XboxOne ONLY for MCC (fail) and H5 (probably too).
To play MCC I've already bought an additional pad to play with my friends, but MCC really sucks.
In this "next gen" of consoles, I've already spent more than 500 bucks to going after the Halo series.
If I ever could know before how corrupted (take it easy) they would become, I would never have done that.
They ruined the game, it completely lost its SIMPLICITY, by light-years!
They get our money, they EXISTS because we bought older Halo games.
And now they repay us!! With a "big colorful game" in CoD style with a lot of shows, films and stuff,
but without everything that made Halo what it is (was)!!
Hate?
They want us to play ALONE at home, by voice-chatting to strangers in the web, playing a game over-milked to the extreme!

Yes PURE HATE!
This is a feedback, there is no need to lock the thread.
Scared to feel the truth?

P.S. Everything could be forgotten if they AT LEAST fixed WELL MCC or reintroduce splitscreen in H5, to let us feel the old-way Halo.
Its not like I don't like halo, it is just that H5 will not be an "halo game", it will be a new game that could easly had another name.
Who think like me want Halo, the real one. With a crappy MCC and Call of H5G they removed us the chance to play it the way it always was.
Majersk wrote:
Complaining, yes, they need it, its a feedback.
You cant decide to see only the good ones, a bad feedback is useful, if you are enough smart.
Why hate 343?
Because they removed splitscreen.
I've bought an XboxOne ONLY for MCC (fail) and H5 (probably too).
To play MCC I've already bought an additional pad to play with my friends, but MCC really sucks.
In this "next gen" of consoles, I've already spent more than 500 bucks to going after the Halo series.
If I ever could know before how corrupted (take it easy) they would become, I would never have done that.
They ruined the game, it completely lost its SIMPLICITY, by light-years!
They get our money, they EXISTS because we bought older Halo games.
And now they repay us!! With a "big colorful game" in CoD style with a lot of shows, films and stuff,
but without everything that made Halo what it is (was)!!
Hate?
They want us to play ALONE at home, by voice-chatting to strangers in the web, playing a game over-milked to the extreme!

Yes PURE HATE!
This is a feedback, there is no need to lock the thread.
Scared to feel the truth?

P.S. Everything could be forgotten if they AT LEAST fixed WELL MCC or reintroduce splitscreen in H5, to let us feel the old-way Halo.
Its not like I don't like halo, it is just that H5 will not be an "halo game", it will be a new game that could easly had another name.
Who think like me want Halo, the real one. With a crappy MCC and Call of H5G they removed us the chance to play it the way it always was.
Trust me I am in no mood I know 343i mistakes but complaining about it won't fix anything. So good luck come up with better forms of discussion because the mods won't allow this. Again if any mod is awake at this hour lock this thread please.
Majersk wrote:
Trust me I am in no mood I know 343i mistakes but complaining about it won't fix anything. So good luck come up with better forms of discussion because the mods won't allow this. Again if any mod is awake at this hour lock this thread please.
You have no idea how it is struggling to have other players/customers inciting mods to shut your mouth, to bury your opinion.
Mod have their directives, and those directives is to preserve future sales, money; it's their job thought.
But you guys are shameful to cooperate with them in that.
You should care more about gameplay, the game itself.
You'll regret in a couple of months, not that years-long lifespan that older halos had.
Someone lock this thread please.
OneFridell wrote:
no one complained about Spartan abilities in halo reach
Say what?
Older Halo is just that old and boring now to play in large chunks it is okay for a few games here and there to relive those days but by today's standards they don't hold up to well. The best Halo in the MCC is Halo minus the ordinance and having sprint only as an ability. The gameplay feels fast and very smooth compared to older Halo games. Halo CE -3 are very slow and cumbersome in terms of fluidity and movement in comparison. Halo is being built for the future not those lingering behind in the past who only enjoy real simplicity and nothing more complex.
Complaining got the "red X" and weapon tuning in H4.........................Eventually
Complaining got some things fixed in MCC.........................................But not enough.

There is complaining and there is not giving 343 any more money. What else should we do?
I don't hate 343 for carrying on changes in the franchise or trying to give the franchise a refreshing spin. I'm just annoyed that 343 has basically abandoned MCC bedsides the occasional playlist addition and made the game frustrating at times because of its broken ranking system and (still) persistent bugs. I hope that 343 can make H5 a great game and something that I can play for years to come, and I will support them through this, as long as they launch the game in a working state and continue to positively support it for a long time.
I'm still laughing at how many people actually think 343 made MCC and continue to blame them... This community is going to kill halo before we know it
Older Halo is just that old and boring now to play in large chunks it is okay for a few games here and there to relive those days but by today's standards they don't hold up to well. The best Halo in the MCC is Halo minus the ordinance and having sprint only as an ability. The gameplay feels fast and very smooth compared to older Halo games. Halo CE -3 are very slow and cumbersome in terms of fluidity and movement in comparison. Halo is being built for the future not those lingering behind in the past who only enjoy real simplicity and nothing more complex.
Halo 4 feels jerky and disjointed. The classic Halos have far more fluidity when compared. Sprint, stop, sprint, stop, sprint, stop. Halo CE and 2 have far faster action than Halo 4. Also you can't be familiar with game design if you think complicated equals better.

To OP. I didn't hate 343i from day 1. I loved the changes they made to reach, because believe it or not people were not happy with Reach as it shipped. We didn't believe Bungie to be Gods. They made a misstep and we asked for it to be fixed. 343i did help with Reach towards the end.

BUT..

343i continued the missteps. We didn't want loadouts, or flinch, or AAs or any of that. We were very vocal about it before Halo 4 released. We got it all anyway. We were very vocal about how disappointed the state of MCC was and IS in and for the fans we have been given very little (especially not what we were sold in pre release marketing and communications). Many are very vocal on what they need from halo 5 (like split screen or not agreeing with microtransactions or still being against sprint). You might think the negativity surrounding the additions are a new thing and 343i could never have known, but we've been here telling them since before they first showed gameplay and released details of Halo 4. They knew but they ignored us and told us to "trust [them, they] know what they are doing"

As far as the "Haters" of 343i go, they have been constantly forgotten or down right mistreated by 343i (Yes saying three times that they would take Halo back to its roots with Halo 4, MCC, and now Halo 5 but instead selling them game that are further still from the games these players fell in love with).

For me personally, 343i have for the past 6 years told me one thing then sold me another. They've also had very odd contradictory communications with us (Halo 5 doesn't work without 60fps, We're sorry for MCC so we're giving compensation to every owner before 19th Dec) Every experience I've had with them is one that breaks my trust in them. They have done nothing to gain that trust without a shady excuse for it. I don't just give out trust based on what people say or if they have something I want. I give my trust based on past experiences with the individual and I did give 343i a chance. I gave them 2 in fact. 343i have yet to produce a product I'd happily buy, I'd bought the last two on trust and words and was burnt as a result.

It actually baffles me that people enjoy being -yoinked- about and will defend it even against other decent fellow gamers who feel upset about.
speedyjr11 wrote:
I'm still laughing at how many people actually think 343 made MCC and continue to blame them... This community is going to kill halo before we know it
It appears their logo at the start of the game.
This is enough to blame them.

The community WANT Halo, but the real one.
This "wannabe" Halo 5 game that instead looks and want to looks like something else, is indeed something the community could want to kill.
Or 343i, for the interest of everyone, could change the things.
Richnj wrote:
Halo 4 feels jerky and disjointed. The classic Halos have far more fluidity when compared. Sprint, stop, sprint, stop, sprint, stop. Halo CE and 2 have far faster action than Halo 4. Also you can't be familiar with game design if you think complicated equals better.

Not from what I have played of the MCC. I have played Halo from CE on original Xbox upto the present day. The older Halos to me feel less fluid and play at a much slower pace compared to Halo 4. Also I never said complicated means better I said the games are more complex perhaps you need a dictionary? As complicated and complexity are entirely different things.