To all those who said 343 wasn't listening

OP Arc Trooper 48

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 19
What do you have to say now? We are getting firefight and a memories of reach update that just look awesome. You wanted halo reach stuff back, we're getting halo reach stuff back. You wanted firefight, we're getting firefight. By the end of June, halo 5 will probably be my favorite game of all time (but definitely not favorite campaign).
We know they do but for sake of arguments "Elites in MP"
I have to hand it to them, they're on a roll all of a sudden. Let's hope this trend continues.
As much as I would love those at the same time you have to remember they weren't balanced
Yes OP, you're partially right. But this slowly handing out new playlists that should've been in Halo 5 at launch is wrong. And they're not even keeping them, they have to do a rotation when they can just make a social playlist.
Until they fix 2 of the biggest issues still plaguing the game (IN MY OPINION), I am not totally convinced:
> Elites as playable race
> Balance/equality in Warzone (winning team keeps winning, losing team gets to the "impossible to comeback" stage).
Until both of those are addressed, which we have been asking for since launch week and backwards, I am not convinced 343i is listening with an open mind.

*EDIT:
Had to specify this is in my opinion, not the general community's. Too many idiots keep taking what I am saying as me speaking for the community, when in fact I said no such thing. Sorry for other people's narrow mindedness...
I still have a major problem with the way REQ's are handled and the campaign and certain elements of forge, but I do agree that they seem to hitting a stride. I'm enjoying the game much more then at launch.
I didn't see an infection themed update.
I didn't either. Hopefully they will eventually add it to the rotating social playlist.
They can't add everything in but infection will probably be in. This just proves that 343 is listening to us. Maybe if we make an 80 page long thread about infection, it will be added too.
I just want a better UI tbh. And less lag when equipping my silenced weapons in WZ, that's all I'm asking for atm. I know that they are listening, but a little transparency (and I know that that is not gonna happen) sometimes would be nice. Totally excited about Firefight tho
Sure, it's all turning out fine now. Let's just hope that when Halo 6 rolls around we have all this stuff at launch. And that any dlc we're given (or sold) is actually new stuff, not re-adding everything that the previous games had.
Quote:
  • Added “Mute All” toggle option in lobby
Finally!
Sure, it's all turning out fine now. Let's just hope that when Halo 6 rolls around we have all this stuff at launch. And that any dlc we're given (or sold) is actually new stuff, not re-adding everything that the previous games had.
This isn't a "halo 5 is the best video game of all time" thread. It's a "to all who thought 343 weren't listening" thread. Im just pointing out that they listen to us in the hopes that people stop saying that they don't.
Until they fix 2 of the biggest issues still plaguing the game, I am not totally convinced:

> Elites as playable race
> Balance/equality in Warzone (winning team keeps winning, losing team gets to the "impossible to comeback" stage).

Until both of those are addressed, which we have been asking for since launch week and backwards, I am not convinced 343i is listening with an open mind.
1. Issue #1's not even an issue, it's just something you (and I admit I too) want added, but it doesn't affect how you play, besides, playing as an elite was really unbalanced.

2. Balance/equality is exactly what Warzone isn't supposed to have
"There are those who said this day would never come, what have they to say now?" (Halo 2 TV trailer)
It's nice they're listening and giving us stuff we want, but honestly the game we have now is the game we should have had at launch. Hopefully the launch of Halo 6 is a little more complete 5
I'm happy no doubt. Those things aren't here yet and June is a long way off when something like firefight should have been with the game at launch considering its popularity. Priorities concerning content are all jacked up. most of this stuff just feels like life support, hopefully it keeps the game alive.
I have always had faith in 343 and that is even more solidified now. It amazes me how many Halo fan bandwagoners there are. One minute the community is constantly bashing 343, the next they're praising them for "finally listening" even though 343 has always done that. SMH, gotta love this community.
R3dMarine wrote:
As much as I would love those at the same time you have to remember they weren't balanced
warzone
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 19