4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 19
R3dMarine wrote:
We know they do but for sake of arguments "Elites in MP"
As much as I would love those at the same time you have to remember they weren't balanced
Firefight only maybe? Or Warzone Invasion!
I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS SO MUCH!!!!! FIREFIGHT SIGN ME UP THAT IS MY MOST FAVORITE MODE EVER!!!! EVEN BETTER THAN WARZONE!!!!!! THANK YOU 343 YOU RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!
you are right and its great, but i just want infection :( at least implement the basic game mode into forge/custom games so we can start making and playing maps with it.
Something awesome to add in warzone would be the plasma rifle since were always getting classics. Thanks!
Vea we all now it
Game still is broken.
I hope everyone here has had the opportunity to try grifball. I've been playing halo since 2001 and never played grifball... until today.

It is amazing! Highly addictive and finally finally something that doesn't make hands sweaty while playing.

Great job 343 keep it up.
343 is amazing man, and anyone who says otherwise really is just spoiled beyond belief. Think about this... They take over arguably one of the biggest franchises in gaming history. Give us Halo 4 (incredible game, albeit short on MP maps). Give us the MCC (all four campaigns, best possible graphics, all the SO, all the MP maps... And yes, broken, which curbed all of our collective enthusiasm, but fixed within the next few months, to give us arguably the coolest MP experience to date when working like it was finally meant to). In addition to that, they apologized with an updated ODST campaign.

THEN, the release Halo 5, far expanding the universe and lore in the campaign (regardless of whether everyone liked it or not, personally I was a huge fan), they give us arguably the best MP to date again with an incredible system for keeping us vested. I'm sorry, when was Bungie ever this good? I've loved this franchise since CE, and each game was incredible along the way, with 3 being my favorite but Reach being considered the best overall experience among most fans. Ok, 5...

Best balance between all weapons? Check.
Great maps, classic Halo feel? Check.
1080P, 60 FPS? Check.
Incredible, epic campaign? Checkish.
Specialized variations of all weapons? Check.
Vast variety of armor / visor / skins? Check.
Returning weapons, a la CE and 2? Check.
Firefight, Grifball, Fiesta, Assault, CTF, Slayer, Warzone, Breakout, Strongholds? Check, in time.

I just think they've been extremely smart about these update rollouts. Keeping players invested over several months, while maximizing and streamlining the active game modes and playlists. I'd be willing to bet a large amount of money that Infection is coming in time. And please, please, PLEASE Oddball!

People who hate the game at this point or talk -Yoink- about 343 are morons who just aren't paying attention. Oh, did I forget to mention because of their efforts, Halo is back on the competitive playing field as well, with large-scale, grand prize tournaments at stake?

I'll go ahead and say it. Halo 5, the best Halo game to date. Suck it haters, and bravo 343.

How cool would it be to see them release local play in time? I'd love to play this game for many years to come with my friends locally...
You don't even have a support number and you want us to think you listen to us? There's achievements in halo 4 that you literally can't get because you just don't care.
There has always been a plan at 343 Industries and Microsoft Studios. This just proves it. Many may not agree with how the multiplayer content has been added in piece by piece but it's working. I'm okay with the plan of release.
Sk1nn3r24 wrote:
343 is amazing man, and anyone who says otherwise really is just spoiled beyond belief. Think about this... They take over arguably one of the biggest franchises in gaming history. Give us Halo 4 (incredible game, albeit short on MP maps). Give us the MCC (all four campaigns, best possible graphics, all the SO, all the MP maps... And yes, broken, which curbed all of our collective enthusiasm, but fixed within the next few months, to give us arguably the coolest MP experience to date when working like it was finally meant to). In addition to that, they apologized with an updated ODST campaign.

THEN, the release Halo 5, far expanding the universe and lore in the campaign (regardless of whether everyone liked it or not, personally I was a huge fan), they give us arguably the best MP to date again with an incredible system for keeping us vested. I'm sorry, when was Bungie ever this good? I've loved this franchise since CE, and each game was incredible along the way, with 3 being my favorite but Reach being considered the best overall experience among most fans. Ok, 5...

Best balance between all weapons? Check.
Great maps, classic Halo feel? Check.
1080P, 60 FPS? Check.
Incredible, epic campaign? Checkish.
Specialized variations of all weapons? Check.
Vast variety of armor / visor / skins? Check.
Returning weapons, a la CE and 2? Check.
Firefight, Grifball, Fiesta, Assault, CTF, Slayer, Warzone, Breakout, Strongholds? Check, in time.

I just think they've been extremely smart about these update rollouts. Keeping players invested over several months, while maximizing and streamlining the active game modes and playlists. I'd be willing to bet a large amount of money that Infection is coming in time. And please, please, PLEASE Oddball!

People who hate the game at this point or talk -Yoink- about 343 are morons who just aren't paying attention. Oh, did I forget to mention because of their efforts, Halo is back on the competitive playing field as well, with large-scale, grand prize tournaments at stake?

I'll go ahead and say it. Halo 5, the best Halo game to date. Suck it haters.
When was Bungie ever this good you ask? Well, Halo was at its peak during their time, and has since dropped, hard, when 343 took over.

I'm not one who cares too much for the competitive scene, but from what I do know, it seems like the only competitive space Halo is in is HCS, which is a tournament made by 343. I haven't heard of any other pro gaming leagues or tournaments supporting Halo.

During Bungie's time, a lot of gaming leagues and tournaments featured Halo. I don't recall Bungie having to make their own league just to get Halo noticed.
if 343 keeps this up halo 5 will be the best halo to date
They don't: lag switch and mods -the WZ mods being applied at Arena- are very popular, dude. And they do nothing.

Good for the Reach fans, though.
Don't get me wrong i'm excited for the new maps, armor, weapons and game types. Can a guy get a killjoy medal?
Cool stuff. Now if we can get them to respond to story and campaign criticism that doesn't involve insulting critics, things'll be golden.
They are just finishing the game, has nothing to do with listening.

You guys have to calm down and stop slurping...
I only wish they would make it so bosses have two health bars in Warzone...

Then that nasty opposing team can't swoop in and shoot a single pistol shot and get credit for our Warden Eternal kill to so we can bring the match back from the brink, it's horridly unfair, especially if we have the upper hand a d they steal that kill and win...when they were clearly starting to lose.

A second health bar would ensure teams need to work together or they'll lose.
We know they do but for sake of arguments "Elites in MP"
Slayer is a apartan simulation :)
This makes me happy. Now I have something gaming related to look forward to every month till E3.
I mean, you can add sprinkles to a -Yoink- pie, but it doesn't really change the taste all that much, no matter how many sprinkles you add.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 19