1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
haven't played in a while... I'm 146 right now
Rossflex wrote:
It’s never too late..just depends on how much you want to play. You’re about 20% of the way there
Rossflex wrote:
the only way to get it soonish is to play WZFF. Warzone search times are very long, firefight is your best option for XP per hour.
Took me a year to go from 150 to 152.
I'm an average player so you'll get more points per game than I did.
Towards the end I relented and started playing WZFF. It did go much faster but sucked.
You got this!
I just reached 100 yesterday how long will it take
Is 152 even that important?

50,000,000xp is stupidly high even for a consistent play schedule.

I dont think the rewards are all that great for reaching the rank as much as completing all Spartan Company challenges or doing Halo CE-4 LASO or whatever the Helioskrill challenge was specifically.

Besides a banner and the admission that you’ve spent a lot of time getting there, whats the real gain at 152? I dont see bragging rights as part of it since level in Halo is meaningless trite.
It's NEVER too late. 👍

I dont think the rewards are all that great for reaching the rank as much as completing all Spartan Company challenges or doing Halo CE-4 LASO or whatever the Helioskrill challenge was specifically.

Besides a banner and the admission that you’ve spent a lot of time getting there, whats the real gain at 152? I dont see bragging rights as part of it since level in Halo is meaningless trite.
There's supposed to be some reward for hitting 152 in H5 in Halo Infinite, but honestly with what happended to Helioskrill, I bet those players are going to get screwed the same way.
DcsealCMB wrote:

There's supposed to be some reward for hitting 152 in H5 in Halo Infinite, but honestly with what happended to Helioskrill, I bet those players are going to get screwed the same way.
I cant imagine caring so much about a potential reward in the next game to grind 50,000,000xp but maybe that’s just me.

I dont have the drive for grinds like this tbh.
DcsealCMB wrote:

Helioskrill was Halo CE-4 on Legendary ;)

There is a reward in Infinite but it’s been noted as a “small token of appreciation”. I doubt it’ll be anything big. Probably an emblem or nameplate if I had to guess.

I think if they made the same mistake of releasing the 152 reward to the public that’d make a lot of people angry. It’s a lot of work to get there
TheDonCJG wrote:
DcsealCMB wrote:

There is a reward in Infinite but it’s been noted as a “small token of appreciation”. I doubt it’ll be anything big. Probably an emblem or nameplate if I had to guess.

I think if they made the same mistake of releasing the 152 reward to the public that’d make a lot of people angry. It’s a lot of work to get there
Oh thanks for the clarification.

Also I mean yeah it would suck, but I have the feeling they dont want exclusive armors that are really hard to obtain.

That would be annoying. Helioskrill was cool but you can tell everyone wants to use it. Same with Achillies but Achillies is a pain in the -Yoink- and requires teamwork at least. Helioskrill was a tragedy tbh
I hit 148 this past weekend. After doing calculations (amount of XP required if gained 100k-200k-300k all per day) Ive determined that it is not going to be worth it. All personal preference but I dont see Infinite launching 6+ months out so my time can be better suited doing something else or playing through the campaigns again.
TheDonCJG wrote:
DcsealCMB wrote:

Oh thanks for the clarification.

Also I mean yeah it would suck, but I have the feeling they dont want exclusive armors that are really hard to obtain.

That would be annoying. Helioskrill was cool but you can tell everyone wants to use it. Same with Achillies but Achillies is a pain in the -Yoink- and requires teamwork at least. Helioskrill was a tragedy tbh
100% agree.

Tbh I wasn’t a huge fan of Helioskrill, I thought it was a bit ugly haha.
I know that for the amount of time you'd have to play, achieving SR152 is pretty pointless. It does give you an emblem, but it isn't that cool looking. But, if you want to feel the accomplishment of reaching 152, go for it. It shows that you are dedicated to the game.
You can, but the thing is if you want.
I'm 150 and 3/4 but i gave up, i was so tired of playing like 6 hours daily, also i hated that my screen freezes so constantly, i hope you guys reach the 152.
Rossflex wrote:
It's absolutely too late. Going from level 1-150 (24 million XP) takes less time than going from level 150 - 152 (26 million XP). Makes you wonder if the people behind the scenes know how to make a ranking structure at all.
Was there a cutoff date for the Halo Infinite reward?
TheDonCJG wrote:
DcsealCMB wrote:

You would think, but they did it with the Helio armor that was unlockable by completing the MCC.
Is it doable? Absolutely!! I'm 143 right now, about to hit 144 and I wholly plan on getting 152 before Infinite comes out. Like others have said, it all depends on how much you play... I started two months ago and have already earned 7 mil xp on my journey (yes I have a long way to go). But if you play regularly, and use boosts, I don't see why you can't get there. Secretly, in dark places no one knows about, I'm hoping for a Holiday 2021 release for Infinite to give me that extra time. I know life and work schedules and what not get in the way, but at least some dedication will put you on the right path. I wish you luck!!!
DcsealCMB wrote:

I cant imagine caring so much about a potential reward in the next game to grind 50,000,000xp but maybe that’s just me.

I dont have the drive for grinds like this tbh.
I agree it isn't worth a grind. My 152 hit almost 2 years ago and it was just through me playing the game for fun rather than spending endless days in WZFF hating every moment of it.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3