Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

to late for 152?

OP Rossflex

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
I’d say keep playing and get 152 because, I believe You’ll get something Special In Halo Infinite
I'll have to average 200,000 XP a day to reach max rank by the end of the year. its a grind but ultimately, play for the fun of the game itself and not the reward in infinite. The only thing I wish is for that reward to remain exclusive for reaching 152 in H5. Please 343i. #NeverforgetHelioskrill
So I am at SP 111 how close am i, I have heard from like, 5% to about 15%
So I am at SP 111 how close am i, I have heard from like, 5% to about 15%
At 111 you are 7.8% or 3,905,000 of 50,000,000
oh, dang.
I only get to play on weekends, so I don't think I'll reach SR152 for years...
man, that sucks, i'm in a spartan company that does not allow WZFF so, i cant get a lot of good XP, but honestly i just want all the cool armor and stuff
man, that sucks, i'm in a spartan company that does not allow WZFF so, i cant get a lot of good XP, but honestly i just want all the cool armor and stuff
Same mate. I am only a lowly SR60 haha
i am 123 guess i have a long way to go also
DcsealCMB wrote:
Is 152 even that important?

50,000,000xp is stupidly high even for a consistent play schedule.

I dont think the rewards are all that great for reaching the rank as much as completing all Spartan Company challenges or doing Halo CE-4 LASO or whatever the Helioskrill challenge was specifically.

Besides a banner and the admission that you’ve spent a lot of time getting there, whats the real gain at 152? I dont see bragging rights as part of it since level in Halo is meaningless trite.
There's supposed to be some reward for hitting 152 in H5 in Halo Infinite, but honestly with what happended to Helioskrill, I bet those players are going to get screwed the same way.
I cant imagine caring so much about a potential reward in the next game to grind 50,000,000xp but maybe that’s just me.

I dont have the drive for grinds like this tbh.
Part of what I like so much about Halo is that the grind is absolutely optional, it's just there for those who want it. Don't want to grind? No problem, you still get to have fun in the game as long as you want!
So as you’ve probably heard, you got a bit to go.. but the good or bad news (depending how you look at it) is that Halo Infinite still doesn't have a release date and is slated for 2021. My guess if we get a spring release, it will be doable but be prepared to grind. If its summer or a fall release I think its absolutely do able without too much of a headache. Just make sure you play some mythic with legendary boosts from time to time in order to speed up that rank.

I really started the grind back in March, and basically went from like SR20 —> SR149 in a matter of 6 months. And thats like playing on and off, not really going that hard everyday. You can do it if you are up for the grind! Good luck!
Now is a better time than ever with the extra exp this month. Plus, no sign of a release date for Infinite in sight.
I've completed the Max SR grind before the deadline, but the pushed the release to next year, so my question is, if I change my gamertag will I still get the max SR 152 reward for Infinite
I've completed the Max SR grind before the deadline, but the pushed the release to next year, so my question is, if I change my gamertag will I still get the max SR 152 reward for Infinite
Your gamertag is still tied to the same xbox live account (same email and password), so you should be fine. I changed mine about a month after I started the grind, and the only thing that changed for me, was my gamertag within my company and what not. I kept all my unlocks and xp... so no... if all your doing is changing your gamertag but it's still tied to the same xbox live account you should be good. But if you create an alt. account, then unfortunately you will have to start over... hope that clears things up for ya... :)
good luck
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3