Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] To those still grinding to 152...

OP SDdawg

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
YOU CAN DO IT! I'm at 148 and in the thick of it. However, I believe we can all pull through! LETS GOOO.
I finished last night, it felt so good to finish the goal!
i am at level 54. Whats the best way to rank up? If i dont reach it i dont mind, but id like to try.
Went from 112-134 this weekend. They took away the featured warzone turbo. Are featured games only available on weekends?
APOME 1 wrote:
i am at level 54. Whats the best way to rank up? If i dont reach it i dont mind, but id like to try.
Went from 112-134 this weekend. They took away the featured warzone turbo. Are featured games only available on weekends?
Mythic Firefight Friday- Monday is the best way. Other than that it’s Heroic Firefight! Just gotta smash through the matches. Focus on bosses, smash the rounds, easy XP.

Warzone Turbo & Warzone Assault are only available one weekend a month. Check the latest community blog to see when they’re next available.
Arena Featured playlists rotate in and out every Thursday.
TheDonCJG wrote:
APOME 1 wrote:
i am at level 54. Whats the best way to rank up? If i dont reach it i dont mind, but id like to try.
Went from 112-134 this weekend. They took away the featured warzone turbo. Are featured games only available on weekends?
Mythic Firefight Friday- Monday is the best way. Other than that it’s Heroic Firefight! Just gotta smash through the matches. Focus on bosses, smash the rounds, easy XP.

Warzone Turbo & Warzone Assault are only available one weekend a month. Check the latest community blog to see when they’re next available.
Arena Featured playlists rotate in and out every Thursday.
Thank you.
SDdawg wrote:
YOU CAN DO IT! I'm at 148 and in the thick of it. However, I believe we can all pull through! LETS GOOO.
❤️ Almost at 147. Agh gunna be a long month or two. Lol @Halo we need 2xp all the time.
I finished last night, it felt so good to finish the goal!
Congrats!
TooLegit wrote:
SDdawg wrote:
YOU CAN DO IT! I'm at 148 and in the thick of it. However, I believe we can all pull through! LETS GOOO.
❤️ Almost at 147. Agh gunna be a long month or two. Lol @Halo we need 2xp all the time.
Not to rain on your parade but you aren't even halfway...a "month or two" is extremely optimistic. At this point I'd budget your time and see how long you'd have to play each day to reach it. You might find that it isn't feasible.

Good luck, spartan.
qlimm wrote:
TooLegit wrote:
SDdawg wrote:
YOU CAN DO IT! I'm at 148 and in the thick of it. However, I believe we can all pull through! LETS GOOO.
❤️ Almost at 147. Agh gunna be a long month or two. Lol @Halo we need 2xp all the time.
Not to rain on your parade but you aren't even halfway...a "month or two" is extremely optimistic. At this point I'd budget your time and see how long you'd have to play each day to reach it. You might find that it isn't feasible.

Good luck, spartan.
Few steps ahead of ya there ;) but thank you. Have my account going 24/7 as long as I average 10-15k xp a game I’ll be done in 98 days. Just before launch, if not I’ll be double the time and after launch. So 100-200 days. Either way I’m getting it. Really hope they do more 2xp. This will lessen my time by days.
About 150k XP away from 149! This past weekend was insane for me
qlimm wrote:
TooLegit wrote:
SDdawg wrote:
YOU CAN DO IT! I'm at 148 and in the thick of it. However, I believe we can all pull through! LETS GOOO.
❤️ Almost at 147. Agh gunna be a long month or two. Lol @Halo we need 2xp all the time.
Not to rain on your parade but you aren't even halfway...a "month or two" is extremely optimistic. At this point I'd budget your time and see how long you'd have to play each day to reach it. You might find that it isn't feasible.

Good luck, spartan.
While true, lets keep in mind that there still hasnt been confirmation on whether or not we gotta get it done before launch. The task is daunting but there is no real pressure to play ourselves to death beforehand.
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone helping people trying to get this done. Be it with tips or help. This is what a gaming community is all about!!!
Thank you.
Community members, here is a link to a Google document that indicates how much XP is needed to achieve each SR level in Halo 5. I wish everyone well, remembering to have fun along the way, wherever you are on the chart; been there, achieved that on another account. Going from level 150 to 152 is a huge time-consuming venture.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MZvsSskAuQ6p_tpW5zCXUYCOUfW3KraART_ZnN2lXYM/htmlview
I’m progressing through well so far but thank you for the vote of confidence. Lot of people were telling me it wasn’t possible.
Thanks for the positivity. Im 65 tho so prolly screwed. I hope the rest of yall get it tho.
Thought about trying to get to 152 before Infinite. Played a bunch last week and only got a couple levels, up to 73. Didn't realize how long it takes so now I think I've given up hah.
I'm trying as hard as I can i'm trying to get at least a level a day at 128 now but i'm looking at it like this its only 24 more levels thankfully those Legendary XP boost packs help out a lot too.
I'm at SR-26!!! LET'S GOOOOOOO
I'm at 150 with 6,000,000 left till 151 and then I'll finally be in the endgame. I managed to get over a million xp this past weekend in turbo and it was a pain all the way through. My advice find a team of nice people to play with so you have someone to talk to at least, I'm hoping to find some people before October so we can grind out infection games if 343 does 2XP for Halloween again this year.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2