Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Too many tryhards, where is the casual games?

OP Yockanookany

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 15
  4. 16
  5. 17
  6. 18
  7. 19
  8. ...
  9. 24
ITS SOOO TRUEE no is dissing Halo 5 but seriously everyone CALM down have some fun no one cares if want to win the championship if you do you have no life....sorry its a little true
I couldn't agree more. Unranked social playlists would be very nice.
Kill Flesh wrote:
just do the ten games to place you in the division of similarly skilled players, and you don't need to worry. Bronze division (the lowest) is probably pretty similar to social slayer anyway.
No matter ehat division you are placed in your rank is still on the line every game. That creates a different feeling than unranked does.
yeah I know what you mean. What I've done is treated team arena as my kind of social playlist, as I only got put in platinum division with it, and I'm not that bothered about ranking up in it. So I just go and mess around in there and practice, and don't worry about my rank, because I have a nice Diamon 1 in slayer that I'm proud of
I agree with this post and I believe that File Sharing should come out soon with Forge ( which it should be) and I think their should be more playlists for the casual guys cause its unfair to see too many "Try-hards" trying to get the highest rank or K/D
Completely agree. Playing swat is near impossible right now due to campers in corners. The spawns are atrocious too.
social playlists are coming noobs:P
At the very least they should make it so people in a party are matched with others in a party if possible. Nothing sucks more than constantly going up against a clan.
They are gone lol
I'm gonna have to agree, I'd like some social slayer or anything non-competitive. Personally I would love to play some Action-Sack again, always loved those random gamemodes.
Yea
Kill Flesh wrote:
Kill Flesh wrote:
just do the ten games to place you in the division of similarly skilled players, and you don't need to worry. Bronze division (the lowest) is probably pretty similar to social slayer anyway.
No matter ehat division you are placed in your rank is still on the line every game. That creates a different feeling than unranked does.
yeah I know what you mean. What I've done is treated team arena as my kind of social playlist, as I only got put in platinum division with it, and I'm not that bothered about ranking up in it. So I just go and mess around in there and practice, and don't worry about my rank, because I have a nice Diamon 1 in slayer that I'm proud of
Im sure your teammates in arena who are trying to rank up are thrilled by this.
I actually love it the way the game is. I'm a very competitive player and the game doesn't have that many campers like the other halos. I give it a 5 star rating
the competitive is good for a game but a fun playlist will be good in halo 3 we have a playlist action sack that was so funny
Glad to see I'm not alone. I was never one to play multiplayer with competitive highly skilled players who only care about winning.

What are people like me who aren't highly skilled and just want to have fun regardless of skill, winning? I am willing to perhaps try some warzone with my friends but at the same time I want a game mode where skills, rank, KD, and winning don't matter as much.
try hards are needed in games no1 wants to play shitters constantly U want a tough game so u can get better as a player or team
I agree, I love competitive, but this is a bit too tryhard. Also the spawns are abysmal anyone else noticed? this needs to be fixed by 343 NOW!
I would like at least one un-ranked playlist so I can practice.
I definitely agree that they need to not have all playlists competitive. I would like dumb stuff like Infection but i wouldn't want a rank associated with it.
There try hard cuz they want to win oh wow!?
Pues wrote:
This game is either too competitive, or the game is embarrassingly pay-to-win with absolutely zero semblance of a skill-gap.
How is it a pay to win? What just because you can buy Req packs that don't affect Arena game play at all? I mean sure if you are talking about war zone you can get some advantages like better vehicles or weapons, however I feel like that isn't suppose to be super competitive and the things you get don't give you much of an advantage at all. Please explain.
I think if they put in Split-Screen this would help.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 15
  4. 16
  5. 17
  6. 18
  7. 19
  8. ...
  9. 24