Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Top 5 Halo 5 weapons that need to be nerfed

OP MinecraftMan087

1. The Answer. This thing is kinda broken, due to the fact that it’s literally a SAW that shoots exploding bullets.
2. Tartarus’s Gavel. This thing, I don’t think I even need to say anything about it’s range.
3. Beam rifle. In my eyes, this thing is literally a gift from the gods when I’m playing super fiesta CTF.
4. Blaze of Glory. It’s a shotgun that encourages you to shoot from afar. Need I say more?
5. Prophet’s Bane. 343, please make it so that your much slower when your in stealth mode. I can’t tell you how much I’ve died to this thing.

Now that I think about it, this was more a list of my favorite weapons rather than one of weapons that need to be nerfed. Well, maybe The Answer.
The only thing 343 nerfed was the Battle rifles when they added sights and blades to them and I’m sorry but I don’t think 343 would nerfed these even if a lot of people don’t like them.
Yeah I’m sorry to say this but I don’t think 343 will make weapon balance updates since the last one was a while ago
I agree with your first pick. Here's my list:
1. The Answer, we all know about this one...
2. Blaze of Glory, this thing has WAY too much range!
3. Beam Rifle Delta, must I say more?
4. Whispered Truth, super strong projectiles kill enemy spartans in 2 shots to the head (6 projectiles total)
5. Jorge's Chaingun, Damage Boost and Speed Boost AND Health buff with crazy powerful turret. Anymore I need to say?
Honestly, probably none. Some could use some slight buffs IMO, but really a REQ value tweak may be more appropriate than any potential performance nerfing for some of the weapons which are viewed as maybe being too powerful for their REQ cost.

Let us not forget that Power Weapons ought to be somewhat powerful within the sandbox.
Wait, but all the weapons mentioned were meant to be overpowered...