Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Top Warzone Assault Players And Individual Stats

OP BxRAD R

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
For a long time I've been trying to find stats that apply only to WZA vs all of WZ together (for example, HaloTracker's site has all WZ, WZA, and WZFF stats together). So I used the Halo API and compiled a database that as of now contains the top 2500 players in WZA.

This website has personal stats for everyone with over 100 WZA games. There is also a leaderboard of various stats as well! I am going to continue to grow the database, or if you would like me to get a certain GT in the database lmk!

WZA Stats

Spoiler:
Show
Nice work!
CofC popping up everywhere these days! Nofunnyideas, RzR J3ST3R, and erickyboo also made the list. Nice to see some Waypoint representation :)

OP, thanks for putting this together. A fun read for sure.
Spoiler:
Show
Looking forward to the return of some Assault, but I've loved the playlist choices we've had of late. Good mix.
Very nice great work
I know that you said only WA, but you know one way or page that show the ranking but for Castle Wars?
I always wished they would break apart assault stats from warzone
I always wished they would break apart assault stats from warzone
Wza and ff games both have unique IDs, but none of the built in functions that this site and halotracker use differentiate them. All the data has every stat for every weapon and medal for every map (cumulative), so I just added these together. It can be done with any stat, I just chose games played.
Also, VERY interesting data I found...

Every weapon has the data fields for add-ons to the weapon. this is different than the weapon variants

So either 343 was going to use attachments in h5 and scrapped it, or maybe infinite will...
I recognize several of those players. I used to get put in matches with a few of them pretty much every time I played. This list is making me miss WZA
If I knew it was ranked I definently would have played more often...
I recognize several of those players. I used to get put in matches with a few of them pretty much every time I played. This list is making me miss WZA
I was just thinking about it today. When was it removed again? I'm hoping to see a return.
JB Linken wrote:
I was just thinking about it today. When was it removed again? I'm hoping to see a return.
It’s been a few months now. They brought it back as a weekend playlist once. Hopefully it will be making another return soon
Hmmm 195 for me. If only I played Wza more when it was around.
Volize wrote:
Hmmm 195 for me. If only I played Wza more when it was around.
Out of the 500,000+ players that have played wza that's pretty high haha
Oh man, this makes me miss WZA a lot, i'm in full retirement from Halo 5 since WZA is gone (ELITE C42 is using my account) and i moved to MCC, i hope 343i brings it back soon.

i'm really surprised by the amount of games that Elite and i have played, i mean, i watched almost every match Elite played and viceversa, just imagine how many we could have with splitscreen hahaha maybe i need to comeback to Halo 5.
Cool. I never knew I was that high on the warzone assault list. I loved that playlist though, It was my social gamemode in h5. I also recognize about 75% of those tags.

343 please start rotating assault around every weekend. I understand the it’s underpopulated but I think the core group of players can keep it going on the weekends.
PACHUK C42 wrote:
Oh man, this makes me miss WZA a lot, i'm in full retirement from Halo 5 since WZA is gone (ELITE C42 is using my account) and i moved to MCC, i hope 343i brings it back soon.

i'm really surprised by the amount of games that Elite and i have played, i mean, i watched almost every match Elite played and viceversa, just imagine how many we could have with splitscreen hahaha maybe i need to comeback to Halo 5.
Honestly. I thought you two were the same person. I matched both you guys a million times. But never together.
PACHUK C42 wrote:

Honestly. I thought you two were the same person. I matched both you guys a million times. But never together.
They're brothers haha
BxRAD R wrote:
PACHUK C42 wrote:

They're brothers haha
Yeah we're brothers (actually 3 haha but the third one is not on the list, but BxxRAD knows him), we've been playing on splitscreen (online) since 2010, and with Halo 5 we still watch how the other plays.

I remember you too Nofunnyideas, but i don't remember if we played together, also i remember too a lot of those tags, maybe 90% and i won in solo to everyone at least one time except for one... Nas haha, still waiting that day, it was my main playlist :(
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3