2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Is this only by # of games played?
Is this only by # of games played?
As of now, yes. I am making a more in-depth program I'll publish a link to
BxRAD R wrote:
edit: there was an error with the players past about 100. I'll fix this later todayFor a long time I've been trying to find stats that apply only to WZA vs all of WZ together (for example, HaloTracker's site has all WZ, WZA, and WZFF stats together). So I used the Halo API and made a list of the top 200 WZA players.

I went on HaloTracker and pulled the top 500 WZ players by game count, and then I used a C# program to get the top 200 in WZA games. Below is the list.

If you are interested in other stats or an individual(s) who isn't on here or the source code just let me know! I can easily add in stats that are from WZA games only (kills, deaths, wins, etc

(Sorry about the weird Formatting...this site doesn't support tables)

Spoiler:
Show
the thread should be most "wza gmaes" played if you're going by the # of games
Thank you for putting this list together ! :)
Sypriz wrote:
BxRAD R wrote:
edit: there was an error with the players past about 100. I'll fix this later todayFor a long time I've been trying to find stats that apply only to WZA vs all of WZ together (for example, HaloTracker's site has all WZ, WZA, and WZFF stats together). So I used the Halo API and made a list of the top 200 WZA players.

I went on HaloTracker and pulled the top 500 WZ players by game count, and then I used a C# program to get the top 200 in WZA games. Below is the list.

If you are interested in other stats or an individual(s) who isn't on here or the source code just let me know! I can easily add in stats that are from WZA games only (kills, deaths, wins, etc

(Sorry about the weird Formatting...this site doesn't support tables)

Spoiler:
Show
the thread should be most "wza gmaes" played if you're going by the # of games
I am running a program that is making a database of all the stats for assault players. It will have kills, wins, etc. I'll post that
RIP WZ Assault... :...(

such a fun playlist, very sad it's gone. I used to grind that -Yoink-.
RzR J3ST3R wrote:
RIP WZ Assault... :...(

such a fun playlist, very sad it's gone. I used to grind that -Yoink-.
Yea it was my favorite I feel like if it had some maps of its own that were added it could have had more popularity. Just having sectioned off maps from regular wz feel like wasn't enough
Phaliclees wrote:
Thank you for putting this list together ! :)
I just updated it to include individual stats. See the link at the beginning.
Very nice work OP! These kinds of databases are always an interesting read. Definitely recognise a lot of gamer tags from the top of the list. WZA used to be my go to playlist for the longest time after I got bored with regular WZ. And a quick question, what does the 'power ranking' measure? I didn't happen to find an explanation for it there?

Lol, my highest placement is #28 in accuracy with 52.5% accuracy, funny how low the peak accuracy is, though understandable with all the automatics, vehicles, lasers and binary rifles reducing it. Second highest is #98 in K/D with 3.2.

Certainly is a shame that WZA had such a low population. I always liked how the lower level REQs had a chance to shine in it and how multikills were so common with all the players stacked in a smaller map.
Very nice work OP! These kinds of databases are always an interesting read. Definitely recognise a lot of gamer tags from the top of the list. WZA used to be my go to playlist for the longest time after I got bored with regular WZ. And a quick question, what does the 'power ranking' measure? I didn't happen to find an explanation for it there?

Lol, my highest placement is #28 in accuracy with 52.5% accuracy, funny how low the peak accuracy is, though understandable with all the automatics, vehicles, lasers and binary rifles reducing it. Second highest is #98 in K/D with 3.2.

Certainly is a shame that WZA had such a low population. I always liked how the lower level REQs had a chance to shine in it and how multikills were so common with all the players stacked in a smaller map.
Well the Accuracy is lower than one would expect based of HaloTracker stats because there are no AI stats included.

As for the power ranking and score, the score compiles all your WZA stats and gives you an overall score. So people with a lot of games are going to have high scores. The Power Ranking looks just at how effective you are at playing, and does a decent job of weeding out farming games. For example, Volize has a low score since he's only played 1026 games; however, he has a very high power ranking because he is very effective in the games he does play in.

Score is basically experience and knowledge; Power ranking is skill
BxRAD R wrote:

Well the Accuracy is lower than one would expect based of HaloTracker stats because there are no AI stats included.

As for the power ranking and score, the score compiles all your WZA stats and gives you an overall score. So people with a lot of games are going to have high scores. The Power Ranking looks just at how effective you are at playing, and does a decent job of weeding out farming games. For example, Volize has a low score since he's only played 1026 games; however, he has a very high power ranking because he is very effective in the games he does play in.

Score is basically experience and knowledge; Power ranking is skill
That's really interesting how the power ranking can narrow down a players skill since there can be a lot of factors to go into it. Great job on this btw have always wanted a feature like this. I'm happy enough that I got in the top 200 in a few different things since I'm a pretty average player
Alucardko wrote:
I know that you said only WA, but you know one way or page that show the ranking but for Castle Wars?
If there's enough interest I could make a page for this. I enjoy it, but it is very time consuming, and there's a lot of different stats
Man this update is awesome, i always wanted to know my exact stats in wza and now you did it, nice job, i find very interesting how my power rank its so low, maybe because a great part of my games were playing solo at even with a lot of kills i lost a lot of games before playing with you BxRAD R, then my wins went to 50% hahaha but i remember that they were in 35% or so haha.
BxRAD R wrote:
Alucardko wrote:
I know that you said only WA, but you know one way or page that show the ranking but for Castle Wars?
If there's enough interest I could make a page for this. I enjoy it, but it is very time consuming, and there's a lot of different stats
Thanks!
Update, the top 8,000 players are being added to the database! If you have over 2k games you'll be in
Bxrad how do you calculate power ranking for this database? I'm curious.

Now if only ZaedynFel would allow lookup of MMR for social playlists, you could populate the database with MMR as well. Here's looking at you, Dr. Josh...
RzR J3ST3R wrote:
Bxrad how do you calculate power ranking for this database? I'm curious.

Now if only ZaedynFel would allow lookup of MMR for social playlists, you could populate the database with MMR as well. Here's looking at you, Dr. Josh...
The power ranking factors in only your performance, and mostly disregards your experience. If you have over 1k WZA games, it ranks you on accuracy, KD, and a few other things.

I actually found MMR data in the Halo servers, but I don't know how to interpret it...yet...
BxRAD R wrote:
RzR J3ST3R wrote:
I actually found MMR data in the Halo servers, but I don't know how to interpret it...yet...
Wait, whaaaaat? That's very interesting, are you sure you found MMR? Are you using the Halo 5 API (at https://developer.haloapi.com/)? I worked a bunch with that API over a year ago but never found any MMR data. Maybe they changed it? But honestly I'd be very surprised if you actually found true MMR data.

If indeed they made it available, I'd be happy to help you try and interpret it - I've followed the MMR math discussions pretty carefully.
Such a great list recognise so many names from hundreds of games and really miss this playlist I thought we were getting it first weekend every month ? What happened to January ?
Great job OP ! I always wanted to have the stats more precisely in warzone. Now, I know I have 11 Kd in warzone assault.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3